#21

😍😍😍^^^^

Me and Jack sit together in the room where some other parents are sat next to there brave little babies . Fighting  for there lives , his little delicate body lies there with tubes helping him survive . Me and Jack are praying every second of the day for him to recover . We've gave them both names :

My baby girl is saskia and my baby boy is Kai .

We texted all our family and friends telling them the good and the bad news . People said they would come and visit us once we were settled with the babies . I knew we would have supportive people surrounding us with positivity . Jacks rubbing his hands gently across Kai's little stomach .

He has dark hair and eyes like his daddy and has his nose too

He has dark hair and eyes like his daddy and has his nose too . Saskia however seems to have quite fair hair and blue eyes like me .

There both perfect and I'm sure Ivy will love them both , she's with uncle johnson and wants to come and meet them so they'll be first to visit . Jacks mum and dad are coming down to LA to meet the babies and I'm hoping Kai will be better by then . Me and Jack are more than happy as the nurses told us that Kai will survive but he just needs more time to develop into the world than saskia did . Therefore he still needs help breathing. I pull my top down as I feed saskia . Memory's come back again of when I had little Ivy and was breastfeeding her in the hospital . I grab jacks hand and smile at him . He smiles back and looks back at Kai . I already know how much these babies mean to Jack , sure people will think "they're too young to bring up three children " or "they won't last as a couple" but we're happy and we can bring up three children together , I mean I'm 21 and jacks 22 but we have money and we're not struggling , both our careers are going well so we can survive.

I can't wait to get the little babies home !!