"Really! What do you know about my waist? "

He pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear, "It tastes like honey!" He then removed his hand and licked his finger.

At that moment, I was so close to his face and watched his lips close around his index finger. I wished he kissed me, but he stepped away quickly. "Don't worry Samy, the night is still young." My inner voice consoled me.

"So what's next?" I asked him getting into the car.

"Wait and see .." he replied maneuvering the car into the traffic.

I realized we were going to a movie after he parked the car in the mall parking lot and guided me towards the ticket booth. I didn't even ask him about the movie as it wasn't important at that moment. The only thing that mattered was spending quality time with him.

"I need popcorn." I demanded, coming to a stop in front of the shop.

"What? .. we just had dinner. Are you still hungry?"

"I can't watch a movie without popcorn." I made a puppy face.

"Aww .. anything for you dear."  He replied going towards the counter.

He returned back with a popcorn bucket and handed it to me.

"What .. only one? I don't share popcorn. Don't ask during the movie." I told him, moving the bucket away from him.

"Don't worry  .. I am good."

The theater was practically empty. We picked our seats and sat down. As the lights in the theater dimmed, the distance between us dissolved, making the seat divider a villain. After the movie started, he reached over and took my hand and placed it on his thigh, shooting my harmone levels through the roof.

"I need my hand to hold the popcorn bucket. " I whispered.

"Use the other hand."

"I need it to eat popcorn."

"Use your lap to hold the bucket."

"Do you want popcorn?"

"I reckon  ... you don't like sharing."

"I know .. but it sounds ridiculous .. I am giving myself to you, so it doesn't make sense to hold onto this popcorn."

I thought he would release my hand, but he didn't and started eating my popcorn, dipping into the bucket resting on my lap. I noticed he was eating more popcorn than me.

"Slow it down . . . You are eating my popcorn." I whispered in his ear, leaning into him.

"I am hungry." He replied grabbing handful of popcorn.

"Ok, what will you do now?" I said moving the bucket to the seat on the other side.

"Don't worry, I will find it." He whispered putting his hand on my lap and feeling around.

"What ... what are you doing? " My throat dried up as his hand landed between my thighs. I heard some people talk about popcorn trick, probably that was what happened to me, but I didn't do it on purpose. If it was anyone else, I would have beat them to death, but it was him, so I let him have little fun.

"You know there is no popcorn there .. so can you remove your hand ...."

"Not until I find some popcorn."

"Here take your popcorn." I gave him the bucket.

He put it back on my lap and started eating again and feeding me too. I had a blast that evening, but was still expecting little bit more before the date ends.

After the movie, he took me back to my home. He opened the car door for me and as I got off the car, he closed the door, but didn't move away from me. I looked hurriedly at the windows and knew my parents were watching us.

"Hey .. not here .. my parents are watching." I warned him.

"Its okay ... they will get used to it." He enveloped me in his arms, shattering all my fears and objections, took control of my lips, crushing them with his lips. The world around me stopped spinning and I was afraid to even breathe, giving everything I had to the moment.

Those two minutes were the most wonderful minutes of my life. He disentangled from me and walked back towards the car. If someone told me at that moment that I would be seeing him again only after six months, I wouldn't have believed.

"What happened to your phone?" My mom asked me the moment I stepped in.

"Oops  .. I think I switched it off .. why .. what happened? " I didn’t understand their serious faces  and the anger in their voices.

"We cancelled your engagement .. you are not meeting that boy anymore." My father shouted.

"Why?" I could feel the anger rising within me. "How could they do this to me?"

"He is a bad guy .. a criminal and a murderer." My father shouted.

I felt like the roof collapsed on me.