Chapter Thirty One

(After that last chapter I had to update again. Hope you guys keep reading! I love you all. Vote please, Love you allll!

xoxo

-K)

  Was everything he said a lie? Did he really love me? The thoughts spun around in my head, making me sick. My thoughts were eating me alive. There is no way he could've lied to me about all of that.

I loved him, I told him things not even Leighton knew. My heart was broken. It felt like I couldn't breathe, his shirt I wore constricted me. I wore sunglasses on the flight, tears pored from my eyes as I silently sobbed. Who was I to think someone like him could ever love someone like me? It was the greatest love I'd ever experienced in my life. He used me for my body, all so he could prance back to Sophia. He lied to me about everything. And there were so many signs, so many signs that I was blind too. Zayn warned me not to get hurt, to be careful, and I ignored it. Last night when I posted our picture, he was nervous, he was afraid she'd find it. For fucks sake, we were on E! News, was this girl living under a rock?! Why didn't she see this and leave him?! Now he doesn't have to worry about ending anything, he can have her. The thought of him with anyone else made my stomach churn. My heart broke, I don't understand why he couldn't of told me, I would've waited for him to end things with her, I would've stuck around, I wasn't going anywhere. He didn't have to lie to me, I would've waited, he was worth waiting for or so I thought. Leighton squeezed my hand, "It's okay be okay." she whispered.

"No, not this time." I whispered, wiping my eyes. The stewardess came around offering drinks.

"I'll have a water, she'll have a diet coke." Leighton smiled. She knew me so well.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"Zayn told Harry and I early this morning. He discussed telling you with Liam and said he'd tell you when he had ended things with her. He loves you, don't doubt it for a minute, Diana. He's just an idiot. Apparently he's barely spoken to her since he met you. She's going to see them in L.A. and he was going to end it there." Leighton sighed

"What do I do?" i sighed, still crying, I'm sure I was red as a tomato.

"What you feel best." she said patting my leg.

"I love him, but, I don't know if I can forgive him. I think I need to walk away for a while, Leigh." saying the words felt like I was hit with a ton of bricks.

"I agree." she whispered. It was settled. I just had no idea how to even do that.

"Can I tell you something?" i said, taking of my sunglasses. My eyes hurt from all the crying. I wiped them away.

"Of course." Leighton said sipping her water

"Don't judge me. But I feel like I don't remember what it was like before him. it has been the most insane four weeks of my life. I can't picture my life without him, I don't want to lose him. It's crazy to me, because, I never thought I could love someone this quick. It's killing me. And now I'm going to NYU and he's going all over the world, I don't know what to do. But I can't continuously be lied too, this hurts more tha Evan." I said, starting to cry all over again. Leighton hugged me.

"No, I understand. Becuase lord knows I cannot picture my life without Harry. Walk away for a while, you'll still have him, I know it. He won't give up on you. Just explain that you need space. Plus, you'll still have Harry and Zayn. I know you and him have also gotten close." Leighton wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Okay." I said looking out the window, feeling my heart shatter the more I thought about it.

"It's okay, you leave Monday, you're grad party and going away party is tomorrow, and you're gonna have fun. You'll be on broadway and writing novels before you know it." Leighton whispered.