Chapter Seventeen

Liam's POV

I closed my sleepy eyes with a blanket wrapped around me and my seat reclined. I imagined what it would be like laying next to Diana instead of sleeping on another plane. I imagined her entangled in my arms, her yellow hair swarmed all over my chest, before I knew it I was pulled into a deep sleep. What felt like minutes later I felt someone tap on my foot.

"Wake up Liam, let's talk." It was Niall, the other boys looked over at me.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Two hours." Zayn answered.

"You can sleep when we get to the hotel lad." Niall said helping me up. I adjusted my sweatpants and grabbed the blanket. I walked over to the couch the boys were on, my ears popped due to the elevation we were at.

I sat down on the couch next to Harry and Niall and put my feet up.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Neither you or Harry are telling us about these girls, we wanna know what's up." Louis said smiling.

"Well there's not much." I said rubbing my sweaty palms on my pants.

"I'm dating Leighton." Harry said bluntly. We all looked at him, he had a massive smile on his face from ear to ear. I never thought Harry to be so upfront.

"Since when?" Zayn asked

"Since about three hours ago. I asked her before I dropped her off." His grin spread farther as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"You just asked her?" I said wishing I had Harry's confidence.

"When you know you know." He said.

We all looked at each other, I never thought Harry would be so upfront about things.

"Congrats mate! It's about time!" Zayn hugged him. It was true, he had gone through a lot with girls.

"I'm happy for you mate." I said patting him on the back.

"Hope you all like her, you're gonna be seeing a lot of 'er." He said

"We love her." Said Louis.

"Absolutely mate, whatever makes you happy." Niall said.

"How'd you do it?" I asked

"Well, we had just gotten in the car and were driving back to her house and we were ya know, kissin' and stuff and I mean I got an 'L' tattooed on my arm for her and I realized 'hey, I don't think I ever wanna kiss anyone else.' And so I just kinda pulled away, I wasn't too smooth about it lads, I just looked at her and was like 'Can I call you my girlfriend yet?'' and she just laughed and nodded her head. We just kissed and like took pictures, she's just great guys." Harry said smiling like a child. I wish I was like that.

"That's my boy!" Louis said

"Yah, I'm taken lads, I like it." He laughed.

"Enough about me, how's Diana? Fans are going crazy on twitter over these girls." Harry said

I looked around at the boys debating if I should let it all out before I knew it I began rambling.

"She's just the best girl I've ever met. I met 'er mum tonight and she's awesome. I've never felt like this before and I just dunno, I don't know if she likes me. She has this douchey ex boyfriend and she is just, I don't know how to explain it. I keep going to kiss her and it always gets messed up, I just want her here. I feel like I've known her forever I just get so nervous and I don't know wha- sorry. I'm just a mess. She's all I think about. Lad's I started writing music for her."