Chapter Twenty Six

(Hey guys!! I really appriciate all the reads i'm getting but it would mean a lot if you guys could vote when you were done with each chapter. Please guys vote, it means so much, this story is kinda everything to me, and I realllly want it do do well! <3 I'm currently on break for school until Janurary 21st so, I'm trying to update everyday. Please leave me comments and votes. A big thank you to Alyssa, Andrea, Britt, and Lex for all the support and love! Please vote guys! I think I may start posting what songs I listen to when I'm writing so you guys can kinda get in my head. I have a lot of interesting ideas in the upcomming chapters ;) Love you all! you can follow me on my two twitters, my 1D one- kaylaivyyx and my personal kaylasiuda, my instagram is kaylasiuda as well. I post when I'm updating and you can see pictures of who I really picure as Diana and Leigh, it'd be awesome to hear from you guys! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Please vote and comment. xoxox K)

    Liam's POV

 Whe we pulled up to Leighton's house Diana ran out of the car into Leighton's arms on her front lawn. Diana was 5'9. Leighton maybe 5'1 or 5'2 on a good day, their height differences were hysterical  They hadn't seen each other in almost three days, I could tell it was driving her crazy. From the constant text messages and silly goodnight phone calls it was sometimes hard to tell who she wanted more. On the porch was the two girls I saw pasted all over Diana's walls.

"You look so cute!" I heard Diana say to Leighton. She smiled and they walked across her front lawn and climbed up the steps of Leighton's porch. Diana waited at the top step of the porch for me, intertwining her fingers with mine. She looked up and smiled at me, her bright blue eyes sparkled.

"Liam, these are my other two best friends. This is Lily," she said pointing to the dark haired girl "And this is Emma." She said pointing to the girl with light blonde hair.

"Hello!" I smiled at them, shaking their hands. 

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" Emma smiled

"Seriously, we've heard and seen so much about you two." Lily smiled

"Yeah that tends to happen." I smiled 

"Understandable." Emma smiled

"Liam!!!!" boomed a familiar voice walking out of Diana's house. I turned around to see one of my best mates, Harry, dressed in his usual black jeans. He embraced me in a large hug, I was happy to see him, I had to admit. I missed the lads being away from them sometimes.

"What's up mate?!" I said patting him on the back 

"Nothing, been eating a lot of lomain, watching a lot of Gossip Girl." He laughed

"Oh really?" I said eyeing Diana and Leighton, they were laughing hysterically.

"Funny, I did the exact same thing." I said laughing. I hated admitting this, but I was slowly starting to really enjoy the show. Serena and Brittany, no wait, Blair, were starting to become more and more enjoyable with each episode. 

"Diana!" Harry smiled, hugging Diana and kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey bub," she smiled at him.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked. 

"Yes definately, a car is coming for Lily and Em right?" Leighton asked.

"Yeah, should be here any minute." I said. As we walked over to the familiar black suburban. I kissed Diana. 

"Guys I want a picture of us!" she whined. The six of us assembled a line on Leighton's front lawn, one of the drivers gladly obliged and snapped a picture of us.