Disclaimer

This work of fanfiction using characters from the DC Comic Universe.  Joker (Jason Todd), Jonny Frost, Falcone, and Victor Zsasz are characters created and owned by the DC Comic Universe, and I do not claim ownership over them.  The story I tell here using these characters is my own invention, and it is not purported or believed to be part of the DC Comic Universe.  This story is for entertainment only and is not part of the official story lines.  I am not profiting financially from the creation and publication of this story.  I am grateful to DCU for the wonderful comics and story lines they have created.  Without these marvelous story lines, mine would not exist.

Author does not claim ownership of any photos appearing on the cover or in the book. 

All rights reserved.  This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the author.  This is a work of fiction.  Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious.  Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Text copyright © 2016-2017 auroraaus.  All rights reserved.