41: Relief

Song: Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello

WARNING: SMUT. LIKE BIG WARNING FOR THIS AND THE NEXT CHAPTER.

The absolute worst part about being pregnant was the hormones. She was so horny constantly. She was doing her best to hide this from J because the last thing she needed right now was him to find out about it. She couldn't help it at times, though. When he walked out of the bathroom, green hair still wet and towel slung low around his waist, she wanted him. The soft touches in the middle of the night, she wanted so much more. Sometimes just the deep baritone of his voice could make her moan. She was only four months pregnant at this point and the hormones were already affecting her way more than she'd like.

J made it known that he would scratch any itch she had without hesitation, but she didn't know if she could jump off that cliff yet. She wanted him. She liked him. She didn't know how much sex would complicate things for her.

As she laid in bed a whole 7 weeks after her first check up, she felt like she would explode. It was her lucky night though. J said he wouldn't be around because he had "things to do." She didn't question; there was no point. He told her he had a lot to do and that she should call if she needed something. She did need something. Something she was unsure she should ask him for.

Instead of asking him for anything, she let her hand travel down her stomach and she pictured him. She pictured the towel around his waist, hanging on for dear life to that sexy 'V' in his hips. She pictured the smile tattoo covering his lower abdomen, and lord, she wanted to lick each and every beautiful line on that tattoo.

She let her hand trail into her panties, and she gently parted her folds. She pictured that it was his hands doing this, that those rough, pale strong fingers were parting her folds. He would grin at her, and it wouldn't be an innocent grin at all. He would know exactly what wicked things to do to her body to make her come completely undone. He would play her body like an instrument--his own personal instrument.

She thought back to when they had sex months ago. It was as amazing as she was picturing now. She started rubbing small, gentle circles around her clit, and she remembered how close he held her while shoving roughly in and out of her body. She sped up the pace of the circles she was making around her clit. It was too much and she knew she was going to be quick. It had been too long and these hormones have been wreaking havoc on her libido.

She then thought about when he woke her up and gently pushed into her from behind. He held her so close and he rocked into her so sweetly that she could feel her heart handing itself to him. His lips on her neck, his hands all over her body.

She lifted her hips off the bed slightly to get a better angle, and she stopped circling her clit and pushed two fingers into her opening. J's fingers would be bigger, stronger. He would stretch her more. He would be rougher. He would make her wait until he told her to come. Amy was getting so close, and she pushed her fingers in and out quicker. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips. God, just thinking about him makes me wild.

He would finally growl out when he wanted her to come. She could hear the rasp in his deep voice. She could feel it deep in her lower tummy. She was almost there. She couldn't help when she said, "Oh, God, J."

"That's right, kitten," he practically purred.

She jumped and simultaneously pulled her hands out of her panties and squeaked. Her eyes slammed open, and she saw the wicked grin plastered across his face. She let out a frustrated groan. She was impossibly close.

Her voice came out as a raspy whisper, "I thought you were going to be home late."

"I was, but I'm happy I didn't miss the show," he growled out.

She threw her head back on the pillows. I just wanted to get off once! Is that too much to ask?

"You know, princess, you only have to ask," he explained. She looked towards the end of the bed and saw that he started unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing, J?"

"Preparing for you to ask."

"I'm not going to ask."

"Is that right, kitten?"

"Yea." She watched as he threw down his shirt. She took in the gorgeous sight that naked chest made. He started to unbutton his pants, and she watched the muscles in his arms bunch and flex as he did so. The moan that escaped her lips betrayed how much she wanted him.

He stopped before unzipping his pants and looked up at her. "Ask, Amelia. Before I make you beg."

"No." It was a single breathy noncommittal whisper. She watched when he unzipped his pants and he pushed both his pants and boxers down his legs. He stepped out of them and stood before her in all his naked glory. He wasn't at all ashamed about standing in front of her waiting for her to ask. Instead, pushing her even further as usual, he took his long hard length in hand. One stroke. Two strokes. The smile he wore told her everything. He knew she would cave.

She could feel herself salivating. Her heart rate picked up way too quickly. Her breaths came out in short, harsh pants. She felt herself become impossibly wetter and the throbbing increased tenfold.

She watched him as she sat up and got on her knees. He kept slowly pumping his hand up and down his length. She knew how amazing he would feel inside her. She knew he would sate her. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back as he started to pick up his tempo. He let out a low growl, and she felt it go straight to her already throbbing clit.

She didn't ask. She whispered, "J."

He slowly opened his eyes and asked, "Yes, kitten?"

She huffed quietly and repeated, "J," as she looked him in the eye. She let her hand trail down her silk nightgown over the small bump of her belly and under the bottom hem of the smooth silk. She slowly traced the edge of her panties with a single finger and made sure he could see.

He started pumping quicker and groaned as he watched her finger trail inside her panties. She watched as he kept pumping his fist and she knew she was going to be the one to lose. As much as she didn't want to ask, she was only getting herself hotter by watching him watch her.

She finally let out, "Please, hon?"

His eyes shot up to her face and for a second, she thought he may not have heard what she said. When he finally processed what she said, he let go of himself and stalked up the bottom of the bed. The look in his eyes was enough to throw her over the edge. Passion, wild and sweet passion, was written all over his face. He mimicked her, kneeling in front of her, and pulled her face to his with a hand on the back of her head.

A/N: sorry for taking so long to post, my lovely readers! I've been traveling for work and it's been busy, busy, busy. But I hope you liked this chapter. The next chapter will be out tomorrow or the next day at the latest. So don't worry about waiting too long!

Let me know what you think!