14 • Army

As they run through the halls, bells sound. The soldiers are coming. Peter runs down a hallway, and the four pause. Susan shouts her bothers name, but he heals back, "Our army is just outside!"

They run after him, making their way through the courtyard, where a few telmarines are killed in the process.
"Now, Ed, now! Signal the troops!" Peter shouts to his younger brother, who's fighting a soldier in the tower. "I'm a little busy right now, Pete!" As the younger king continues to struggle with the telmarine, the older one makes his way to open the gate.

Susan opens her mouth to protest, but Aubrianna beats her to it. "Peter, it's too late. We have to call it off while we still can!" She pleads, silently begging for him to stop it, but alas, he doesn't.
"No, I can still do this. Help me!"

With a moments hesitation, the three begin to help the king.
Susan, angered by her brother's actions glares at him. "Just who exactly are you doing this for, Peter?"

The king's eyes flicker towards a certain princess, but the four continue to turn the wheel.
     Up top, Edmund tinkers with his torch, silently begging for the light to turn on, even just a flicker.
The drawbridge captures attention, and alas, Edmund's torch turns on. A shout is heard, and the anxious, awaiting troops charge.

Asteroid uses his horns to break through the first gate, and the Narnian's rush to court yard. The four awaiting draw their weapons, and join their friends.

"For Narnia!"
...and for Aslan.

     They all engage in a fight with a Telmarine, but up top a soldier aims for the high king. Edmund, spotting the man, rushes down the roof, knocking him down. Peter looks up, shouting his brother's name. Another soldier swarms Edmund as he dives into a room.

   The Narnian's are quickly dropping in groups, and Peter takes notice of this as Miraz calls for Glozelle to shut the gate. The king begins calling for the Narnian's to retreat.
As the people begin to retreat, heading for the gates, the high queen turns to her eldest brother as she's ushered onto Glenstorm's back.

"Caspian and Aubrianna-"
"I'll find them!"

        They both emerge, Caspian on a horse with Professor Cornelius, and Aubrianna on another. Peter makes his way over, kicking a soldier as he hops on the back of  the princess's horse. They make there way out? Asterius, holding the gate, struggles as his knees buckle. The princess and king barely make it past the gate before it collapses. They, along with Reepicheep, are the last able to make it out.

The drawbridge begins rising, and after stopping to look back, Aubrianna turns the horse away, joint the others. They had all lost tonight.

Sorry it's a little late :)