Chapter 12

Castiel

The Angel leaned against his bedroom door with a sigh, closing his eyes and sliding down he door stressfully. He ran a hand through his mussed hair and collapsed on the floor, lazily rolling over on his back and spreading his black wings across the floor. What happened today, Jimmy? Did Dean seriously try to kiss me? Was I just imagining it? Probably.

Cas sighed again. He did feel a twinge disappointed when Dean didn't kiss him. But that wasn't because Dean didn't want to. It was because of his brothers. The Angel wondered if he would have kissed him if his brothers didn't interrupt. Would things be different if they kissed? Would Dean have bailed? Would they still be friends?

The Angel wanted desperately to know the answer to these questions. But worst of all he wanted to kiss Dean. He wanted to know the feeling of the hunters plush lips against his own. He wanted to feel their lips moving together in sync. That thought scared him. He knew deep down, deep deep down, that Dean was in fact bisexual. He had caught the hunter, multiple times, shooting very suggestive glances at male bartenders, or as Dean would say 'checking them out'. But there was always that doubt. That doubt that always seemed to win over Cas' decisions to not act upon anything.

That's when the Angel realized, he'd always wanted to kiss Dean. It was always just buried, deep deep down. In a rabbit hole he'd never even thought to look in.

The Angel ran his hands over his face. This was it. He needed to make his move on Dean. Dean tried to make a move but it was soiled. Castiel decided it was time to take the initiative. The Angel got up off the floor and started to pace, thinking of ways he could go about this.

He could go up to Dean in he hall and just kiss him. Right there. No. That would be too straight forward. He needs to do it somewhere private. If he did it in public then he could embarrass himself. Horribly.

He could always invite Dean over next weekend and get everyone out of he house again. No. I don't want to wait that long. If I'm going to do this it needs to happen as soon as possible. The Angel continued to pace, thinking of different was he could go about this, getting absolutely nowhere.

Hey! Why don't you just ask the gayest person you know? ...who's that? Why, Lucifer of course! Go ask him! Castiel nodded. That's a good idea.

The Angel made his way out of his bedroom and down the hall. The last door on the right, Lucifers room. The door was closed and he clearly had his speakers playing on maximum volume, currently blasting some Screamo song. The Angel raised his hand to the door and pounded his fist on it loudly. The music was so loud that Castiel didn't even know if Lucifer could even hear him.

Suddenly, the door swung open and the music came pouring out of the room. Castiel flinched at the loud sound and slightly covered his ears and almost yelled, "I need to talk to you." Lucifer rolled his eyes and walked back into his room. He made his way to the massive speakers on the other side of his room and paused it. The sudden loss of sound made the Angels ears ring.

He shook his head and made his was into Lucifers room cautiously, almost expecting to see a dead body or something along those lines. His brother walked around him and closed the door. He looked back at the Angel expectantly.

He thought he knew what he wanted to ask his brother but when he tried to put in into words, it's just kind of jumbled up and he was unable to tell his brother why he was there.

After what had to have been minutes Lucifer spoke up, "If you're not gonna talk you need to get out coz I'm gonna go back to what I was doing." He turned around and started walking back to his speaker.

"Wait." Cas sighed. Lucifer turned around. He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck. "I... um... I want to make a move on Dean..." He looked up at his brother who had a shit eating grin on his face. "What?" Cas asked hesitantly.

Lucifer laughed. A full body laugh. Castiel started to question if it was a good idea coming to Lucifer instead of Gabriel. "About goddamn time." He composed himself and looked up at his brother with a smirk on his face. "I thought you two were just gonna keep staring at each other. Oh by the way that whole thing that we walked in on earlier, so sorry about that." He said with so much sincerity. Cas rolled his eyes, trying to calm the blush rising up his neck.

"Look I don't know how to go about doing this so...." Cas left the sentence unfinished, presuming Lucifer would understand.

His brother smirked again. "You need help." Cas rolled his eyes again.

"Yes." He nodded exasperated. Lucifer stroked his chin thoughtfully. He looked off into nowhere, faking to thinking hard.

"Man, bro. I don't know how to help you there. You could use a pickup line." He smirked. "I have a few of you need those as well." He chuckled. Cas sighed shaking his head.

"No I don't need your-"

"Hey, my names Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?" Lucifer cut him off. Cas rolled his eyes and starting to move to the door. "Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you have a pretty sweet ass." Cas tried to contain his laugh as he walked quickly down the hall. He looked back at his brother who was smirking. "Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me." He shouted as Cas ran quickly down the hall to his room.

"Thanks Lucifer!" Cas shouted as he poked his head out of his doorway. He heard a muffled you're welcome after he closed his door. Well so much for help. He thought.

Little did Castiel know, his brother had a plan. And he intended to play his plan out later that night....

HELLLOOOOOO!!!!

Sorry again for another short chapter. BUTTTT IVE GOTTEN PAST MY WRITERS BLOCK!!!! That good right?! Yes well I have the next couple chapters planned out in my head. But unfortunately break ends soon so slower updates ;~;

ANYWAY!! THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!

~YivvaShama ^~^