Chapter Fourteen

Zayn woke up to screaming. His eyes shot open and he jumped out of bed until he realized that it was just the boys messing around with him. He groaned and fell back to the bed when he felt someone cuddle into him.

"Happy Birthday Zaynie." His gorgeous fiancé whispered into his neck. He turned to face her and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks Per, love you."

"Love you too."

Niall had gotten out of bed sore all over. He felt as if he could barely walk. When Liam realized this, he sent Niall back to bed and chuckled to himself. Liam got up and went to
check up on everyone. He had the movie room filled with friends and family for Zayn. Perrie was distracting him so he wouldn't come down early and ruin the surprise. Liam looked around and took out his checklist of who was there.

Zayn's parents

Zayn's sisters

Ed Sheeran

Zayn's friends from home

Leigh Ann

Jade

Perrie

Jesy

Mikey

Ashton

Calum

Luke

Simon Cowell

Demi Lovato

Cher Lloyd

Olly Murs

Alan Carr

Tyler Oakley

Zoella Sugg

Alfie Deyes

Troye Sivan

The Band

He went over to great everyone, and then went to the back of the room to check on the drinks and snacks. He went to the kitchen to refill some of the bowls, and put out some more drinks in the mini fridge. Next he went over to the present table which was over flowing. Then he checked on the cake which was absolutely perfect. The entire thing was cover to look like his graffiti art, with a cartoon Zayn on top. And at the base of the three layered cake, written in neat writing, said "Happy Birthday Bradford Bad Boi"

He then went to check in with the dj to see if he needed anything and went over to pick the movies which they would be watching. He decided on Zayn's favorite series, Harry Potter.

The plan was that after lunch Perrie would bring him down, claiming that she wanted to watch a movie. They would start the party, eat some food, open presents, sing happy birthday and eat the cake, and then watch the movies and eat candy, then Simon amd Alan would leave. Then, after the movie marothon was done, Zayn's family would go into the spare bedrooms to get some sleep, along with anyone else ready for bed. Then the rest would form a circle and play a game.

Liam saw Tyler and walked over him. Tyler was surprisingly not fanboying, but still smiling from ear to ear vlogging. Tyler jumped when he felt Liam's arm go around his shoulder, and the other youtubers simply laughed.

"Jesus Christ you scared me!" He laughed.

Liam chuckled an apology before seeing Niall walk in. He and Niall went to order the Pizza and then headed up to Zayn's room with Harry and Louis.

Zayn and Perrie were talking when the boys knocked on the door and came in with wrapped presents and yelled happy birthday. Zayn was smiling from ear to ear and laughed as they ran over to sit cross legged on the bed. Zayn opened Harry's present first, which was a silver necklace with a skateboard on it and a couple different colored spray paints. He hugged Harry and put on the amazing necklace and moved on to the next one. The next was Louis, who gave him a framed picture of all of them together at x factor with Simon, and a sick new skateboard. He hugged Louis and put the picture on his bedside table. He decided that he would test the new board after opening the rest of the presents. Next Liam handed him his. He chuckled as he noticed that he used Little Mix wrapping paper before opening it. He opened the box and found a 'Move' CD, and a very expensive watch. He hugged Liam, holding back tears as he realized how much the boys cared for him. Surprisingly, Perrie went next and handed him a small wrapped box. Inside the box was a bracelet. The bracelet was woven and on the back said, '#Zerrie' he laughed and hugged her tightly after putting tbe bracelet on. Then Niall looked at him sheepishly and handed him an envelope. He opened it and pulled out a card with a flap to be opened after you read it. The card read, 'Dear Zayn, happy birthday Bradford bad boi! Can't believe how much we've accomplished and just wanted to wish you a great birthday.' Zayn was already tearing up as he opened the flap and pulled out the tickets. He gasped as he pulled out two tickets for a concert for The Script. He nearly screamed as he hugged Niall. By now he really was crying.

"Oh, my gosh, thank you thank you thank you!" He screamed. Niall laughed as he was being suffacated.