Chapter Eight

Niall's POV

I went inside to find the boys sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"Niall, we need to talk." Harry said.

I sat down on the only single seat and looked at their faces. They were all filled with regret. I snorted as I sat down waiting for them to speak.

"You're such a p-" Liam was cut off by Harry's elbow in the side.

Liam rubbed his side and scowled at Harry. I cast my eyes on the floor hoping that would keep the tears from coming.

"Sorry." Liam muttered.

"What's wrong Ni, you've seemed kinda down lately, we were thinking of getting you to see a therapist or someone to talk to." Harry said like he already knew something.

In fact, they all looked like they already knew something. The only-wait. Louis' eyes look a bit glassy. Shit! They must've seen me at the pub!

"You just realized that?" I asked quietly.

They looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Well, this was a lovely chat, but I'm afraid I can't be bothered by you imbeciles any longer. I'm afraid that if I were to stay, that I would slit your jugulars." I said as I walked up the stairs.

"Ni, please! At least go call your mum?"

"Fine!" I yelled in frustration.

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed. I sighed heavily before reaching for my phone on my bed side table. I turned it on and scrolled down until I found it. I pressed "mum x" and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She said after two rings.

"Hey mum."

"Ni! Oh we missed you so much, you haven't called in so long and we were getting worried about you. Even Theo was asking for his big uncle," I chuckled as she mentioned Theo, "Oh, and how's that boyfriend of yours?" She asked teasingly.

"Uhm, we're not going out anymore, he dumped me."

"Oh well he probably had his reasons, tell him I'm praying for him and that if he ever needs to talk about it that he can always talk to me, and-" I hung up the call there.

Even my mom cared more about him than me. I went to my closet and grabbed my old puppy stuffed animal. I curled up on my bed and fell asleep with it in my arms.