Chapter Three

I looked at his face and realized that it was Zayn. I pulled him in for another hug and cried into his neck.

"Ni? Are you okay?" He asked me after a couple of seconds. I nodded my head and wiped the tears from my face.

"Do I Look like I was crying?" I asked him.

"Nah, you look fine mate, but we gotta go, meeting with modest, remember?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that, I didn't mean to get us in trou-"

"It's okay Ni, don't worry 'bout it." He said with a small smile. "C'mon."

We, meaning Zayn and I, headed out to the car, only to see Sophia and Liam heavily making out in the front seat. Again. To distract myself from crying, I pulled out my phone and texted the rest of the guys to hurry. When I looked up, Sophia was getting into her car, and driving off. I rolled my eyes as Liam blew her a kiss, and she pretended to catch it. It was so cheesy I wanted to puke. It's not that i didnt like Sophia-she was a great girl-but it's hard ti be friends with the one who is dating someone that you're in live with.

Louis and Harry finally got in the car, Harry with a hickey on his neck, and Louis smirking. I laughed at them and pulled Harry into the back with me. I put my hand into my backpack, and brought out my concealer, applying it to his hickey to cover it up.

"Uh Ni? Not that I'm not grateful for this-because I really am-but uhm, why do you have make-up with you?"

"Uh, just in case something like this happened again, which it did, and since we're going to see management, you know, they'll suspect something." I lied. He seemed to buy it though, which was good. Even though I really use it to cover my scars, I wasn't about to tell him that.

We walked into the meeting room and took a seat around the table.

"Okay boys, we all know what this is about," Parker said glaring at me, "This one," he stuck out a pudgy finger towards me, "ran off stage, causing multiple rumors to stir. So, in order to solve this, without punishment, you need to tell me why you ran off stage so that we can end these rumors." They all stared at me, waiting for my answer.

"I-I'm, dyslexic," I stammered, I put my head in my hands, in embarrassment. I looked up and they all looked shocked.

"So, anything else you didn't tell us?" Liam asked coldly, Zayn gave him a warning look.

I'm in love with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are you guys? :)

I'll upload again either later today, or sometime tomorrow :)