Chapter Eleven

Niall woke up some time later with Jade laying next to him. She was cuddling into his side and slightly drooling. He smirked and put his hand in his pocket, pulling out his phone and taking a selfie of the two to post on twitter with the caption, "Just woke up to this little cutie drooling next to me aha :)"

He put away his phone after reading some replies and stroked her hair. He was glad that he could call Jade one of his best friends. He suddenly remembered that Liam had hit him only hours before and got very sad again. He looked around the room and started to panic. Jade woke up when she felt the bed moving and heard heavy panicked breathing. She was startled when she noticed Niall having a panic attack and she didn't know what to do, as the only person that can calm him down from them was his ex. She raced out of the room and quickly found Liam sitting down the hallway with his head in his hands. She grabbed his arm and dragged him to the room where Niall was. She opened the door and pushed Liam inside. Liam's eyes widened as he took in Niall's appearance. He had a dark forming bruise on the side of his face, and was barely breathing. He raced to the bed and cuddled Niall into his side and started talking to him very softly. Jade decided to give them a moment and stepped out of the room to find the others.

Louis heard his phone beep and noticed that Niall posted a picture on twitter. He opened it up and started reading the replies.

"Niall you man whore leave the poor girl alone."

"Why would she want to be seen with you."

"Eww, Niall's fat face ruined the picture."

"Go kill yourself."

Louis's dropped his phone to the floor before racing to find him. He walked into several rooms before finding him crying alone on Liam's bed. Louis walked over to him and put his head in his lap. He stroked Niall's hair for a few minutes before speaking. Just as he opened his mouth to speak, Jade walked into the room with three bowls of ice cream, a large fuzzy blanket, and and the entire series of Harry Potter on a tray in her hands. She smiled at Louis's confused face and said, "I figured someone else would show up." She handed out the ice creams and put in the first movie. They got settled on the bed with a giant blanket covering most of there bodies. Louis reached for the light switch as Jade pressed play.