•Chapter 5•

Comincia dall'inizio

"When he gets older. But I know my son needs his father but his father is in jail for life. And Kyle isn't getting any younger"

"Wrong"

"Huh?"

"Kyle doesn't need a father. He needs a father figure"

"...true"

"Look girl i done been here for 4 hours. I need to get home" I stood up and grabbed my purse

"Come here TiTi baby!" I yelled and Kyle cane running out his room

"TiTi bout to go. I'll be back tomorrow" I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I said bye to my sister then I left.

------

Bryson Tiller POV

Yeah they hating but they broke tho
And when it's time to pop they a no show
Yeah im pretty but I'm loco
The loud got me moving slow-mo
Ayo twetty where the hoes bro
Ayo keys where the hoes tho
That other nigga he a bozo
It's young ma you don't know hoe
We got liquor by the boatload
Disrespect the Lyfe thats a no no
All my niggas dressed in that rojo
I rude for my guys that the bro code

Everybody was lit at this party. And tbh I was having a great time. I'm not usually the type to go to clubs and drink but I'm glad I came.

Women were dancing on poles shaking they ass and only God knows what else. We were in the VIP section with Chris Brown, Usher, and a few more famous people while drinking some henny.

"Aye where all the hoes at?!" Eric yelled. Then all of a sudden about 5 girls came over in a bunch of lingerie.

"There they go" Tyriek mumbled as one of them walked up to him and started twerking all over him.

Then one came up to me but I shut that shit down real quick.

"Aye bruh chill" Geff mumbled

"Nah man. I think imma leave" I walked to the men's bathroom and pulled out my phone to see a 3 of texts from my baby mama and a text from Laylah.

Why didn't you call Harley like you promised?
-baby mama

Answer your phone
-baby mama

R u wit one of ya lil hoes
-baby mama

Hey I'm sorry I was rude to you yesterday
-Laylahthefinest💦

I replied to all of them accept Laylah then I looked in the mirror. Then I walked back out to the v.i.p section. I saw Tyriek talking to a girl by the bar. As I srarted walking closer I realized that it was Dana.

Dana is a girl i used to hang out with in high school. We were close but then she moved away and I haven't seen her since.

"So what's a fine girl like you doing at a bar by yourself?" Tyriek asked with a smirk on his face.

"Uh minding my business maybe you should do the same" she rolled her eyes then she took a sip of her drink.

Dana has always been the type to get annoyed quick and she gets really sassy when she doesn't want to be bothered.

"Dana?" I stood in front of her. She squinted her eyes as if she didn't know who I was.

"Do I know you?" She asked with a while lotta attitude

"Girl you remember me. Stop playing" I smacked my teeth and twisted ny lips

"Bryson?" She smiled

"The one and only baby" I smiled as she squealed as she hugged me tight.

"Boy I missed you!" She said

"Wait how do y'all know each other?" Tyriek asked

"We were best friends in high school until I moved away and his dumb ass dropped out" she rolled her eyes

"You still got that smart ass mouth huh?"

"Duh. So how you been? I been seeing you on TV and shit. You done came up a long way" she smiled.

"I've been good. Just taking care of my daughter and doing what I love" I said

"Well you look good. I was gone come to yo concert but something came up"

"That's too bad. I would've bout yo ticket. So what are you doing in Washington DC?"

"Well you know how after I left Louisville I moved to Alabama but I got a good job here for modeling so I accepted"

"That's good. We should catch up sometime"

"I agree it's been a long time" there was an awkward pause until Tyriek walked off.

"Well here is my number I should get back to my home girls" she handed me a piece I paper the she walked away.

"I'll call you!" I yelled as she walked off. Then I walked back to the vip.

A few minutes later I walked out and drunk almost a whole bottle of Apple Ciroc. Then i got lap dances from a few girls.

After that all I remember was loud noises and people yelling.

------

Follow, comment, and vote please. How is it so far?