ten

blue dinah added canola, normoney, and lau to the chat!

blue dinah: DID YOU LAND YET

canola: YEAH IM AT BAGGAGE CLAIM WAITING FOR MY BAGS WITH PAPA H

normoney: YES YOU GET YOUR GIRL

canola: IM SO WORRIED AND NERVOUS AND OH GOD

canola: after we get our bags we're going to the store to get roses

lau: YOU GOT IT CAMZ DONT WORRY

blue dinah: TELL PAPA H TO RECORD EVERYTHING

canola: ALRIGHT WHEN THE TIME COMES

canola: BRB I'LL TEXT YOU AFTER WE'RE GETTING IN THE CAR

blue dinah: GET YOUR WOMAN CHANCHO

camila's pov

"How was the flight?" Uncle Jerry asks as we pull off of airport grounds. 

"Good, few air turbulences but other than that, it was okay." I smile nervously. 

"No need to worry, she's going to love it. She's told her mom she's falling for you, so you better do this right." Jerry smiles. 

"Oh, really?" 

"Really, now let's get those flowers and head back to our house." Jerry turns off the car. 

After buying a bouquet of red and pink roses, they head off towards the Hernandez house. 

"Hey, do you mind filming this for the girls?" I ask, handing him my phone. 

"Sure thing." he takes the phone and smiles. I take a deep breath. "You got this, mija." 

"Thanks." I smile. 

"I'm home!" Jerry walks in, leaving the door ajar. 

"Where's all the groceries?" I hear Ally's voice. 

"Oh, I think you'll like what I picked up a lot better than groceries, it's outside." I really hope he started filming then. 

The door opens and Ally's jaw drops. I smile. 

"Cam! What in the world are you doing here?!" she runs up to me, hugging me tight. 

"Well, these are for you." I hold the bouquet out to her. She gasps and smells them. 

"Thank you." she smiles. 

"Ally, I can't believe I'm just realizing this now, but I love you, I'm in love with you. I feel so grateful to have you in my life for the past four, almost five, years. I don't know what I'd do without your kind heart and your free spirit. You've taught me how to have a positive attitude in the worst times, how to smile even when you are not doing well. You mean the whole world to me, your happiness and smile too. You'll never know how much I appreciate spending time with you, even if it's just laughing at some lame joke I made or cuddling while watching a movie. I forever cherish you, you're a gift from God, truly. I love you, so much Allyson. Will you do me the ultimate honor, and go on a date and be my girlfriend?" she's in tears. I wipe them away. "Please don't cry baby." 

"These are happy tears because I love you too." Ally laughs. My heart melts. "Yes I will definitely be your girlfriend and go on a date." she swiftly closes the space between us, our lips connecting. 

"Yay!" we hear next to us. We pull apart, cheeks blazing as Ally's family claps for us. Jerry hands my phone back with a smile. "Welcome to the family, Camila!" the Hernandez family does a group hug, Ally and I in the middle.

"Now, we eat! To celebrate our daughter and her girlfriend! To the future for the girls! To everything that brings us joy!" Pat guides us back into the house before we freeze to death. 

"Thank you for coming all the way out here, for me." Ally smiles, connecting our hands. 

"Of course, I had to do it in person and I couldn't wait until break was over. And it was totally worth it." I wink, kissing her forehead. She laughs and we pray before eating. 

Best. Christmas. Ever.

$$$$$$$$

shoutout to allybrookevids cs I'm still ignoring her but i love her so its okay