Circles of Hell

Kolasi Kosmo (Hell World)

    After Harzadels fight with Asmodeus and his encounter with "The Beginning", Getting through the third circle of hell didn't pose much of a challenge.
     Though he wasn't able to enter the form he was in when he fought Asmodeus, his strength and little abilities seemed to have been given a boost. This made it possible for him to fight and defeat Belphegor in the third circle by blasting a hole through his stomach mouth and now, Leviathan in the fourth circle which they were currently in. Also with the help of Xara, Astraniel and Lou Prophet. All of them were quite eager to see this energy form that helped Harzadel defeat Asmodeus.

    Unlike the first to third circles of Hell, The Fourth circle was filled entirely with water, boiling water. Leviathan, before her fall, was an Angel with a water type ability. An aged angel created after the war with Shigora. So it was no surprise that her circle was a mini ocean with few solid surfaces as pathways. At the bottom of the dark murky water, you could make out shapes of rotten bloated dead bodies. Each of them chained to the circle's very deep floor.

     "XARA, watch your step, Leviathan is not dead yet."
    Harzadel yelled up at Xara as she hovered above the body of water using Harzadels old makeshift wings. Lou and Astra on the other hand were closely watching the water in case the fallen angel resurfaced.
   Harzadel had blasted Leviathan straight into the water during their battle. The force of his blasts were getting more powerful the more he used them. He wasn't sure if it was because of what 'the beginning' put inside him or just him getting stronger by each battle.

     "She's coming back up, MOVE AWAY!."
Lou yelled out to everyone as Leviathan furiously broke through the surface of the water, bringing along with her, a rain of boiling water. She hovered high in the centre of the water, causing Xara to quickly join the others at the bottom.

    She looked incredibly worn out. There was a deep crack in her skull and her left arm was twisted out of place, dangling lifelessly at her side. Her skin looked cooked after the little deep in her boiling water. Even she wasn't resistant to the hot liquid.

  "I will not fail Satanas. I will not fail the only person in the universe who freed me from the chains of THEOS enslavement."
    Leviathan spoke as her arm twisted back into life and her skin blossomed back to its natural glow. She looked radiant and beautiful again. The crack on her skull sealed up too.

"Hehe, beautiful again" The old angel spoke as she gazed at her face in the waters

Lou Prophet shook his head in disappointment at her vain talk and speedy rejuvenation.

"I'm an angel of the sea you infidel. Even the boiling waters of my circle serve to heal me."

"How dare you refer to yourself as an angel." Harzadel spoke from below, glaring up at the angel as she hovered above the center of her circle.