Chapter 50: Dead or Alive

Apologies in advance cause this chapter might be really short cause this isn't the end it's just the end of the first book. It's actually going to end in the second book. SO yeah... Just think of it as another chapter I guess. CYA in book II.

~OreoCookie26

Mack's POV

We found a waterfall and Andrew's phone in the water. Elyssa called everyone to come to the spot while I was looking around. I heard noises coming from the waterfall we waited for everyone so we could together.

*Moments later*

"Follow me," I said quietly so nobody would hear us. I showed them the entrance there was a conversation going on and we didn't want to interrupt. We just hid behind the stone and was listing to the conversation that was going on. We were hearing a male voice, a female voice and a really weak female voice. There were three of them having the conversation til we heard a cut being taken. "I can't take this!" Zoe said and showed herself to the 3 she started clenching her fist and getting her Katana's out.

Sophia's POV

"Joy more witness to something that isn't real," I said as more of them showed themselves. "Let me make a proposal to you." I asked them "Fine!" Zoe answered willingly to hear "You can save 1 after I kill 1. MY choice!" I said they were clearly thinking hard about it. "Deal?" I asked them "Deal!" Andrew answered for them "I'm willing to risk my life even if it's a 50% chance." Andrew stated they didn't do anything about it. Fine my me. I pointed my knife.

Larissa's POV

She was pointing her knife to Andrew then back to me. She was still picking. I was slowly losing blood more and more. I thought if she kills Andrew I am just going to end up dying to blood at this rate. I looked at my friends one last time before I looked at Andrew he looked at me one last time. I saw it in his eyes on fear nothing emotionless. Was I full of fear cause this was my life on the line right? All my friends looked at me just waiting for someone to die. She finally stopped pointing her knife back and forth and stopped at me. I looked dead straight into her ruthless soul she was ready. I wasn't. She did it she stabbed me right in the chest I screamed everyone looked relieved one last time I looked at everyone they were all gone expect of the demon that killed me. I saw a white light.... Then I knew that everything was gone....