Chapter 48: Near The End

First things first. I am really sorry for not updating in such a long time. I just caught up on a few things. I am however going to finish this book today. Then I am starting the second book it will have much better writing than this shit. I have improved my skills a bit. Also, I know the storyline isn't making any sense. It's not supposed to it.... I can't spoil anything. For one last time, I AM TRULY SORRY for not uploading chapters in a while I am.

~OreoCookie26

Sophia's POV

"I have her where I want her in a happy mood alone," I said out loud. I put my black mask on and started the operation.

*1 hour or so later*

"What do you want from me?" she pleaded. I loving seeing this one in pain more than anyone else.

Larissa's POV

I saw her armed with weapons and everything she had. It wasn't fair I was tied up there was nothing I was able to do! "Question Time!" she said with a smirk on her face "Let me explain the rules they are very simple. You answer wrong or I think it's wrong you get cut by the big pointy and sharp knife over there. okay!" she said forcing my head to move looking at the knife on the table. "Question 1 ~ Do you know where you are?" She asked like I knew this question "In the cave!" I answered back to her. She cut right on the arm blood slowly dripping down my body. She continued questioning me while getting cut almost each and every question. By the time she was done I had blood all over my body with cuts and bruises everywhere. Blood was all I could see.

Andrew's POV

I was at my house with Thomas we were setting up for boys night at our place. I decide to call Larissa to check on her I called her phone nobody answered. I left it be thinking that the girls dared her to do something stupid. So I called Mack she answered the call I asked her if the girls dared her to do something she replied and told me she hasn't even shown up yet. I hung up...

Sophia's POV

I was just waiting there hoping her night and shining armor has realized that his precious princess is gone and he is coming to save her from harm. In the meantime, I just have to play the waiting game until this spices up a bit. I looked to where Larissa was on the floor with her cuts dripping blood and bruises on her legs.

Thomas' POV

I was looking for Andrew cause he just disappeared out of nowhere til I heard the doorbell rang I thought it was the boys it was actually everyone but Andrew and Larissa I was so confuzzled. "What is happening I was not aware of this?" I asked, "Larissa is missing and assuming that Andrew is trying to find her." Mack cleared everything up for me "Why are you all here?" I asked, everyone "We are having a search party!" James yelled from across the room. I didn't ask any more questions we all sat down in the living room thinking where could they possibly be. "What's the plan?" Aiden W came up behind us "Not sure yet. sit down and help." Chantal requested. Aiden sat down and we all started thinking where could they be honestly they could be anywhere in the city. We had a few ideas so we went to go check them out we decide to walk cause it was easier to catch clues or anything really.

Sophia's POV

Finally, after playing the waiting game Mr. Prince Charming FINALLY showed up. He wasn't suspecting anything he saw Larissa stood there in shock I went up behind him and tied him up right beside his girly~friend. "What are you planning this time? You know you won't get away with it right!" He said in frustration while squirming around thinking he could get out so easily. Just to make him shut up I cut him in the arm.

Mack's POV

The last place the could possibly be is the park. Is what we found out after looking around for hours on end. We split up into different groups so we could find them faster. I just hope that they are safe. Well, at least Larissa!