Chapter 28: Spirit Week

Zoe's POV

It was the last day of Spirit Week so far we have won all the games but to today was the day where we went head to head with the other grades! I woke up pretty early and went to Henry's house to have a talk he answered the door and let me in. I just started asking questions about their relationship he said it was getting boring for him. I said to my self yes and left there house locked their door and went to school. I still have the key!

Larissa's POV

I woke up and did my morning routine and I got a text from Zoe she said it might work I told her good and head to school.

----------Time Skips To School---------

I went to the classroom to see most of our class there I went to go look for Andrew because he wasn't in the room. I started heading to the gym till I was dragged to the girls bathroom it was that IT thing again. I took form and IT didn't care-

IT - Here is my chance! HHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Larissa - What you can't kill me!

IT - But I can take him back! HAHAHAHAHA

Larissa - You wouldn't DARE!

IT - Sure I would! Here is one of many warnings!! HAHAHAHAHA

Poof she left. I wasn't scared I know I can take her but he can just be gone in a blink of an eye, I know she would pick the best timing for it too! I headed out of the bathroom making it look like nothing happened I see Andrew in the classroom I asked him where he was he said he fell back to sleep. We were all told that games were all random and Zoe wasn't allowed to host since she is participating. Are class head to the gym really loud since we were the last ones to enter! The first game was where we had to duck tape someone to the wall and whoever stayed on the wall the longest won. We all decide Evan N since we was short and light! We all grab duck tape and we had 1 min to duck tape him we kind of over did it Like the guy said he couldn't move anything! WE WON! It was also a pain to get the duck tape off! The next one is where Andrew and I had to keep on talking about the same topic we couldn't say like or ummmm. We had People In Your Class that one was easy. "Ready Set GO!" Mr. S yelled!

A = Andrew L = Larissa

L: Does Aiden W have a crush on anyone?

A: Yeah girls

L: Aiden W has a crush on more than ONE

A: Yup!

L: Who?

A: I can't say!

L: why? It is just Aiden!

A: Well there is more to it than just that!

L: Moving on do you boys have anything planed for tomorrow?

A: The boys do they are coming to Zoe's house tomorrow

L: What boys?

A: Henry, Thomas and JAmes are doing the talking Aiden K, Michael and Aiden W are watching the show. You are coming?

L: Yes, why are you not coming?

A: I will be there to watch the show too.

L: why what is HAppening?

A: It will be funny trust me! Well maybe for you it won't be funny i don't know

L: Okay

We were stopped because we won! We were almost done we just had to do one last game it was Trust Me and You Won't Die. the aim of the game was there would be a person at the computer they would have one big puzzle and all of us had parts we all had to find the right parts to make out a code it was hard but fun. The code was - First Year First Luck Head To The Field To Find Your Loot . We all dashed to the field we saw that we Won we were all so happy because we got to skip class on MONDAY!! YASSS! It was a fun day so Andrew took me home.

---------Time Skips To Larissa's House----------

Larissa's POV

Once I got home I got change into pajamas and hopped on the couch with Andrew we watch a movie and talked about what has been happening it was fun and then he told me who Aiden liked I can't believe Zoe was right again on who he likes. She didn't even know! I slowly started to fall asleep. ZZZZzzzzZzzzZZzzzzzzZ

Andrew's POV

Larissa fell asleep I turned the TV off and carry her to her room and put her down on her bed I laid down next to her stroking her lush golden locks and I put my hand around her waist . She put her face up to my chest and I whispered "I love you" she smiles. Even if she was asleep she look pretty as ever! I doze off to sleep beside her think about how funny tomorrow was going to be the boys are in so much trouble!