Chapter 2: The Game

Larissa's POV

It has been weeks and Andrew and I have been texting a lot. But today we have a game and everyone is going to be there to cheer the team on. Better get ready don't want to miss the bus!

-----Time Skip at School-----

As soon as I got to school nobody was there just Andrew we talked for a bit as we were walking I felt something like someone was behind us but there was no one there. I know someone was after me I can feel it but no one. Thank God I saw Elyssa and Zoe I ran to them and I talked to them about the game tonight. Then the bell rang as I grab my books from my looker someone pins me they were in a black hoodie you couldn't see there eyes thank god Aiden W saved me he came up and knocked them down. I headed to class as fast I could I was late but it didn't mater I was safe in here. Right after class I went straight to baseball practice our coach was just telling us who we were up against it was Falcon Claw he told us they are one of the strongest teams we will face so we have to win.

-----Time Skip Tonights Game-----

We were so nervous they looked so confident like they could kill us right now. We have an advantage we were playing a home game and the whole school is here to make sure they are not cheating. They were bating first one of there players hit the ball I was going to get so was Andrew the Andrew fell on top of me and then BANG the ball hits his head and that caused him to kiss me! What just happened did I just get my first kiss what what?!? After being so confused I had to get my head in the game I will have to talk to Andrew about that later. It was a good game but they can't be the baseball QUEEN! It was 9 Huskies and 6 Falcon Claw. YAY WE WON!!!! But all I could hear was someone behind me like I was about to die but no one was there I am just stupid or what? But all I know is I am not going home alone!

Andrew's POV

We were the first ones to play them they were bating first so we all got in to positions. The ball was coming I went for it and so did Larissa I trip on her that caused me to fall on top of her and as I was trying to get up BANG the ball hits me on the head and I kiss her! I was such in shock I stood there frozen for a bit the got my head in the game again. I will just have to text Larissa about that tonight but right now I just need to focus. As the game ended we won 9 to 6! I was so tired I had to reject the boys offer to go to a party. But then Larissa came up to me and asked if I could walk her home and stay over for the weekend snice she has nothing planed. I said yes and we walked to her house.

Larissa's POV

After the game I asked Andrew if he could come over and stay for the night snice I am not a fan of dying.

-----Time Skip Larissa's House----

Once we got to my house we talked about the kiss we were blushing both I could tell. We watched a movie while we were watching the movie he started grabbing my hand I didn't want to let go I liened my head on his shoulder. Then I heard something in the bushes I swear I saw something but I didn't want to leave the couch. I finally fell asleep.

Andrew's POV

As we got to her house we talked about the kiss we were both blushing. Then we watched a movie as we were watching the movie I think I heard something but I bet it was nothing. But I grab Larissa's hand and she liens her head on my shoulder then she falls asleep I carry her bridal style way to her room and let her sleep in her bed I went down stairs and slept on the couch it was a good day I am happy that she invited me to her place I wonder what will happen tomorrow.