Chapter 45: Excuse Me!

Sorry for a short chapter I had A-LOT of READING to do & STUDYING! ~OreoCookies26

Larissa's POV

I woke up at 6am in the morning knowing today is a girls day and today this should be fine. Zoe said to meet at her house at 3pm so I've got time. I got out my bed feeling a bit dizzy but I was fine after a bit. I got dressed into a white and black shirt with a green sweater on top with fancy legging with my favourite Vans. It was still pretty early in the morning so I went down to my living room turned on the TV and started watching Netflix.

Boys POV

"Really did we really have to come at 6am in the morning at 7-Eleven?!" Aiden K said with a groan "Hey! we need to talk about guy GUY talk!" Henry stated "True it has been forever since we had a guy GUY talk!" Thomas replied in realization "So tell me what bar is open at 6am in the morning?" James asked "The maid cafe is off the list. Michael how about the place you work at?" AIden W said out loud "Nope my work doesn't open till lunch time." Michael answered "You know what let me call Zoe she knows some good bars since she works at a place...... and plus she could get us free drinks if she knows the owner!" James said the idea out loud "ALright!" They boys answered *Phone Call On speaker Phone* "Zoe do you any good bars that are open at 6am in the morning?" James asked Zoe "Dinks! No, because for one reason andone reason only not a single bar is open at 6am in the morning. SO that means go to a beer store and drive to the beach because there is no traffic so you guys will be there is an hour!" ZOe said thinking we really didn't learn anything at school "that would be smart thanks!" James thanked Zoe and hung up the phone!

-------time skip to lunch-----

"So we have been just fooling around and playing games!" Andrew stated "Then lets get to the guy GUY talk. How do we want to start Girls, white, purple, pink, green, sliver or gold?" Thomas asked "Ummmmm Vote?" Mhicheal asked "SO I think we should start with girls just to start then the colours!" Aiden W planned out everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Girls POV

------3pm time skip-----

"Larissa you okay?" Macked asked with worry in her voice "Yeah.... yeah just fine I just feel a little bit dizzy I think I'm just sick." Larissa answered back to Mack "Sure...." Zoe said "Zoe do you want to get the thing?" Elyssa asked Zoe "Yup!" Zoe said as the two girls got up and head out the door "where are they doing?" Eva asked "I don't know but the are going to come back with something in there hands" Chantal replied and to answered everyones thoughts.

----15 mins later----

"Do you me to do the thing?" Zoe asked Elyssa "YOu can take Mack with you" Elyssa said Zoe nodded her head "Larissa, Mack can you come with me to my room?" Zoe asked the girls the girls got up and followed Zoe to her room she opened the door then shut it after Larissa entered the room and they both sat on her bed.

Zoe's POV

"Larissa I need you to take this test." I told her "Why? this is a test I'm sure to fail!" Larissa answered back in confidence "Come on Larissa just prove to Zoe that you are going to fail" Mack encouraging her to go knowing why I did her to this if all else fails I'm blaming James, Aiden W and Thomas. "Mack you don't think right?" I asked "looked a peek at he box it said you should at least take it twice so if she fails this then we can try later like before everyone goes to bed." Mack said "thats a good idea so remember 1 line means no 2 lines mean yes" I told her while repeating it in my head because Larissa is probably going to chuck the box away. Larissa came back with no results and we were just waiting in my room till it started beeping I took from Larissa's hand and saw...................