Chapter 34: The Cave

Larissa's POV

It was Sunday and we were in my house Andrew was still beside me I tried to get up he wouldn't let me "Let me go!" I said "No just a little bit more please" he begged with puppy eyes "No Andrew we cuddled all day yesterday" I told him "FIINNE" he wined. I went to the bathroom to changed into some black leggings and a blue striped shirt. When I was done I couldn't find Andrew in my room so I went to the living room to find him he wasn't there the he came up behind me and tickled my which made me fall on the couch. "Stop" I said in between laughs he stops tickling me "Why did you tickle me?" I asked "I just wanted to see you laugh" she said. Andrew told me there was something we wanted to show me so we went back to the place we did yesterday.

Andrew's POV

I can't wait to show Larissa that cave behind the waterfall it is so big. I go across the street to borrow Aiden K's car again he let me since he was busy doing something it was hard to make out what it was. I took the car keys and Larissa and started driving back to that place.

??? POV

Hahaha! Where are they going? HAHHAH! They are going back there aren't they. HAHAHA! How stupid of them I guess this will be a perfect time to show up and give them a little visit! HAHAHA!

----------Mean While--------

Aiden K's POV

I was working on something till Andrew came in and asked me if he could borrow the car I let him. After he left I went to go wake up Alex to come help me with the project I was doing. He got up and we started cutting things up and gluing. I hope what Zoe said will work.

---------At The Place--------

Larissa's POV

We just got to the place we both got out of the car and Andrew took my hand and we went back to the breathtaking waterfall. We went around to the side and we went trough the water there was a hiding cave it was beautiful it was shimmering in the light and looking through the rushing waters was amazing. We sat sown on the cold rock and gazed at all the beautiful surroundings around us. We were just about to jump trough the waterfall then somethings appeared right in front of us it was a two black shadows with weapons in their hands came at us then stop. "Hahahahah remember me Larissa Hahaha I was your fellow blonde back in the day" IT said "Anika WHAT!?" I yelled at her "Darling you forgot about me!" IT said "I already know who you are!" I yelled "What do you want!" Andrew said furiously "Awwwww what a protective boyfriend" Anika said "We just simply to give little Lissy her a another warning" IT said "What is it this time!" I shouted at IT "It's getting closer prepare for you death darling! HAHAHA!" It said at me then they vanished with Anika saying the last words "Enjoy what you have for now HAHAHA!" (I really don't remember how spell her name right)

Andrew's POV

I was just standing there understanding nothing! "What was that? What just happened?" I asked Larissa in concern "That was Anika and Sophia giving me a waring the warning is nothing you need to worry about I will be fine. But Anika she was in Grade 2 you weren't here but she was a complete DIVA then she left the school and we never saw her again I didn't think this would have happened to her so now her and Sophia are on the same side to get YOU!" Larissa said trying to freak me out "Okay... But why out of all people they want ME?" I asked "They want tou to go back to Hell to serve as you were ment to." Larissa said. "You know what lets get away from this drama and have a little fun?" I asked she nodded her head and we head back to her house.

--------------At Larissa's House-------------

Larissa's POV

After current events I just want to chill and forget all this drama that was going on in my life. We sat on my couch and watch a movie. I still couldn't get out of my head what happened! This is so frustrating! I just want to make things right but I don't want to if this mean well.... Yeah! Andrew left and I was walking around the neighborhood just thinking to myself and just think about what should be my next move because it could really happen when ever It chooses to! I went back home to my room and started texting the girls just to everything out there.

Z = Zoe L = Larissa C = Chantal E = Elyssa

L: yeah that what happened

Z: well then that brat is back

E: nooooo everything was going grate

C: I may not know her but if she is going to be apart of this then she is going down

L: What do we do?

Z: Idk

C:get u and Andrew ready!

L: doesn't know what is going to happen

E: u need to tell him Larissa

Z: yeah or I will

L: no no is it fine i will tell him soon

C: I gtg I am heading to Vals

L; bye

E: bye

Z: bye

Z: Sorry I gtg I am heading to hang with James, Michael and Aiden W

E: Bye

L: bye

E: larissa?

L: Yeah

E: How did Andrew ask you to be his

L: Just asked me at the right time why?

E: just wondering I have gtg I am going to meet Aiden K at the park bye

L: bye

That was no help but at lead I am not alone on this. Speaking of right timing when should I tell Andrew I need to tell him sooner than later! Why does life have to be so complicated! I just stayed at home practicing me skills and magics. When I was done I wen to sleep.

Thank You guys so much for over 600 views! It really means a lot to me! BTW guys if you are wondering I am making Landrew part 2 so don't worry about that! Cya guys!