Chapter 26: Home Sweet Home

Larissa's POV

Today was the day we had to leave so we packed everything in our room and cleaned up. We would get there at around 6:30pm so it is not that bad. I had so much fun on the trip but that has t end! I am going to always remember the time we went golfing and the spa thing! But I can't wait to see ANDREW!!

----------On The Plane----------

I was sitting beside Mack again before the plane took off I started to next Andrew about stuff.

A = Andrew L = Larissa

L: Hey

A: hey

L: so how is stuff going to work tonight huh?

A: well since both Aiden's r the only ones with cars u guys r going to put all ur stuff in Aiden K's car and him and someone else will head to ur houses and everyone else will go in Aiden W's car so it wil be easier btw Aiden K's car is blue and Aiden W's car is black

L: Thx for the heads up i will tell the girls this

A: cya later

L: cya later

okay go to text all the girls

*Creating a group chat*

C = Chantal L = Larissa M = Mackenzie E =Eva S = Shareen

SJ = Sophia V = Vallerey EC = Elyssa Z = Zoe

L: hey

Z: What up?

L: Just need to tell u all that the both Aiden's r going to bring their cars and we r going to put all our stuff in Aiden K's car and him and someone else will head to our houses and everyone else will go in Aiden W's car so it will be easier btw Aiden K's car is blue and Aiden W's car is black

EVERYONE ELSE: okay

C: Who is riding with Aiden K?

Z: I will! Larissa I am going to do the thing

L: okay then Yes Zoe will go with Aiden K

E: FINE

Z: U HAVE A BF!!

E: I KNOW that can't stop me from looking

Z: fine

After telling the girls all that I was just looking through all the notes and papers we made WOW this is really something. I feel like this is all my fault I should be the only one in this I didn't need to drag everyone with me if I just killed IT when I had a chance then I wouldn't have been in this mess I have created but there is nothing I can do about it now. I just hope that they don't fall.

----------Outside The Airport----------

I ran outside as fast as I could I see Andrew he lifts me up in the air and kisses me with happiness and passion I have him a hug and we started loading our stuff in Aiden K's car. I hoped in the very back of Aiden W's car with Andrew since there is like 14 people thank goodness that we could fit everyone there were 2 in the front 6 people all squished behind them and behind them they were 6 people behind them. GRRRRR! There is like no room!

Zoe & Aiden K's Chat In The Car

Z = Zoe A = Aiden K

Z: Aiden remember what I told you that something is going to happen!

A: YEah

Z: Henry and Elyssa WILL brake up

A: WHy?

Z: I found out on the trip that she likes you!

A: WHAT!

Z: YEah!

A: But I don't want to mess with their relationship

Z: I know you don't you are to good of a friend to do that so

A: YEAH

Z: I am still doing this either way!

A: WHy?

Z: I can tell one of them don't love each other anymore I can just feel it in the air!

A: How do you notice these kinds of things?

Z: I sit in the back of the class I can see all of you! Proof in Math you dropped your pencil and was trying to get Elyssa to notice you! Anyways I need to speak with Henry soon as possible that is all I need to tell you really!

A: HEY! Okay thanks for letting me know!

Z: No problem

Larissa's POV

I started texting Zoe and she said that she's got the Elyssa love triangle thing under control, I trust her so if she is going to make what is right it is her with no doubt. We finally came to my house Andrew got out of the car and helped me get everything in my house and they left to Chantal's Place. "It has been a looonng day!" I say really tired like "Well we can just sit on your couch if you are that tired" Andrew says "That would be grate!" I say. We walk in and sit in my couch I just tossed everything in my room and was going to fix it later. Andrew was sitting criss cross applesauce on the couch my head was on his legs and he was just petting me.

Andrew's POV

Once we got to her house I was so happy to see her again it felt like ages since we have been last alone together! She was so tired I took her and carried her to her room and laid her down on her bed I sat right beside her. Soon before I knew it I fell asleep right beside her! As I fell asleep I was so exited because tomorrow was going to be the best day ever! I just can't wait! I was dreaming of how it would all go! She is going to love what I made her and What ALL the boys made the girls even tho some of the don't have a special someone it is going to be grate they are going to love it!

Zoe's POV

What is tomorrow ummmmmmm let me see "HOLY CRAP IT VALENTINES DAY TOMORROW!" I yelled I need to get my camera ready All this other stuff for stuff! GAH! There is so much to do I still need to talk to HENRY!! I need to do this quick! But knowing my self it will only take me 30 mins minus the Henry part. Zoe you got this come on just focus! THEN THE DAY AFTER IS SPRIT WEEK!!!! SO MUCH WORK!!!!! AHHHHHH! Worst Part is I am HOSTING SPRIT WEEK!!!! SO Much is need to be done! GAH! This is going to be on CARZY week for everyone!!! Even the girls I can't wait to see their face of what the boys made them! I know because I got it out James on the plane! HA HA! WEll I better get started!

*Zoe gets everything done what she can do at her house and falls fast asleep on the couch*