C h a p t e r 10

// Angel Smith //

Yawning I opened my eyes to see Javonte laying on the couch with a blanket over himself . "I see you up ." He groaned in his sleepy voice rubbing his eyes . "Yea . Where did you'll went ?" I said sitting up on the bed . "We found that nigga ." Was all he said turning back to the couch . "YOU KILLED HIM ! WHAT IF YOU GO TO JAIL THIS TIME JAVONTE !" I screamed . I can't do my job until I heal which may take a couple weeks and if he caught back up the system will lock him up this time . Everyone knew he did it , they just didn't have much evidence to prove he was guilty of the murder . "Calm ya tits , we didn't kill him . He's at one of my trap house tied up . When you get out we'll take a little trip there ." He said looking back at me . "I don't want to see him ." I cried busting into tears .

Getting brought into a chest I calmed down a little . "I know . Just for me though ." Jay said rubbing my hair back . I really didn't want to see him but I guess I will . "Get away from me ." I laughed wiping my tears away . "Oh my god . Angel is crying for the first time ." Jay joked pointing at me laughing . "Shut yo ugly ass up ." I said fixing my mess hair into a messy bun . "Don't forget about what this mouth can do BABY-Y-Y !" He made the y long sticking his long tongue out . "How is your baby momma doing ?" I said getting up from the bed limping to the bathroom . "She doesn't nag me no more thank god . Next week she will be five months , she's having a baby shower but I'm not going to it though ." He said rolling his eyes following me into the bathroom . Taking a seat on the toilet as he sat on the counter I look up to him like he was crazy .

"You should go . Even though you'll not on good terms that shouldn't make you distance yourself . She's about to give birth to your son or daughter ." Agreeing with me he got up from the counter walking out the bathroom closing it behind himself . Finishing up my business I freshen up putting on my ripped white jeans , maroon sleeveless top , jean button down over it , and my timbs along with my jewelry to match . Walking out the bathroom to see Javonte staring me down . "Where in the hell you going ?" He chuckled getting up from the couch . "I'll go . Check me out ." Nodding his head we walked out the room with our stuff down to the lobby .

* * * *

"Pussy ass nigga wake up ." Austin said throwing water on him . Jumping up from him sleep he started gasping for air before looking up at us . "You better be happy this nigga wanted to keep you a live . Best believe I was ready to kill you ." Austin laughed clocking his gun making Kobe's eyes go wide . Jay took a seat in front of him keeping a straight face . "You thought you was gone get away with this shit ." Jay said lighting up a black n mild taking a drag of it . Who beat Kobe up did it badly . His eyes were swollen , lips , and it looked like his nose was broken . "Fuck you ." He coughed up blood onto his white shirt . He laughed getting up from the chair moving it to the side . "You very bold , just like ya older brother . You know that right ?" Jay chuckled walking of the room .

Coming back with two big red nose pit bulls chained up . Kobe started moving around in the chair that he was tied down to . "Meet Kyle and Miles ." Jay laughed letting them go as they attacked Kobe biting and ripping his apart . His screams filled the room as one of the dogs ripped apart him foot . Feeling myself about to throw up , I ran out the room running to the bathroom . Throwing up I felt hands on my back . "I got you ." Danny said rubbing my back as I empty my stomach into the toilet . Once I was done I used mouth wash and popped some gum into my mouth . "You okay ?" Danny asked turning me around to look at him . "Yea . The smell got to my nose . Tell Jay I'm going home ." Hugging him I said good bye to him leaving out the house . Calling up an uber I went home .

// Javonte Miller //

Austin got tired of his bitch ass screaming and just shot him in his temple . "The nigga was begging me to take him out of his misery ." Austin said pointing to Kobe's now dead body . "Get rid of his body this time . The FEDS has been on my ass every since they said I wasn't guilty ." I said to King mugging him . "Just burn the place down . Get everything out by five on the dot ." King said showing a timer bomb set for six hours . "Want to go out for a drink or something ." I said to Daniel and Austin . "Nah we have to take the next flight home . We'll be back soon though , take care of my sister ." Austin said doping me up . "Ard ."

They started leaving out the room only to stop . "Thanks ." He said looking back at me . Nodding my head Daniel and he left out the trap .