C h a p t e r 5

Lauren Taylor ^

"You ain't shit ." Angel said pushing me away getting off the counter . She open the bathroom coming face to face with Lauren . "Oh look who's here ." Lauren laughed shaking her head . "Move before I move you ." Angel said standing in front of her . Lauren and Angel always had beef since high school . You can kinda say Lauren was the popular cheerleader and I was the star football player aka popular too . She felt I would leave her for Angel and always started rumors or try her life with petty shit . I never cared for Angel simple fact of the disrespect she gave a nigga . After we graduated I never talked to her again and I was stuck with Lauren who so happened to get pregnant and have Jaquan . "Bitch ain't nobody scared of you . All you is a hoe so I suggest you get to stepping ." Lauren moved out the way letting her go .

Angel attacked her . Lauren screams pierced my ears as they both hit the floor with a big thump . Baby girl had them hands for sure . Soon Troy and Layla came running into the room . Grabbing Angel off of her Troy grabbed a hold of Lauren so she wouldn't try to fight again . "FUCK YOU NO GOOD BITCH ! LET ME GO JAY !" Angel yelled fighting to get out of my grip . "What happen ?" Layla asked looking between the two of them . Letting Angel go she rushed to the bed getting her clothes and phone . Leaving out the room as Layla followed behind her . "You fucked up ." Troy said shaking his head .

// Angel Smith //

Pulling up at my house I got out walking up to the door . Unlocking it I went straight to my room packing clothes . Hearing the door bell I jogged downstairs to the door . Opening it I came face to face with the one and only Connor . "I'm not in the mood . What do you want ?" I said as he leaned up against the door frame . "Your mother called me asking if I was coming to the dinner ." Rolling my eyes I let him into the house . "I hope you have everything packed because when I'm done I'm leaving for the airport ." I said now packing my hygiene . "It's in the car ." He said taking a seat on my bed going through his phone . Rolling my eyes I picked out a purple hoodie , light washed jeans , and my grape 5s . "You need to stop rolling your eyes so damn much ."

Connor Diaz ^

Connor Diaz ^

I turned to him as he looked at me licking his lips . "You won't do a damn thing so stop trying ." Nodding his head he went back to looking through his phone . Going to the bathroom I closed the door turning on the water to take my shower . Stripping myself out my clothes , I got in . "Stop playing with Daddy ." Connor said getting into the shower rubbing his manhood behind me . Moving his hand down to my clit rubbing it forcefully I moaned out holding onto the wall . He turned me around lifting my face up before kissing me rough . If only he didn't have his childish ways I would love to be with him . Running my fingers down his muscular chest I pushed him away to catch my breath .

I looked up into his hazel eyes soon looking down at his now big erected manhood . "Are you sure ?" He asked , nodding my head I kissed his chest standing on my tippy toes kissing his neck . Picking me up he kissed my lips easing himself into me . "Stop stop stop ." I said in between the kiss already feeling my legs shake . He chuckled doing slow deep strokes before speeding up . "You like that ." He groaned low in my ears . "Yes Daddy ." I moaned cumming . He laughed at the noises we were making , I could tell he was trying not to bust . "Cum in me ." I whispered in his ears as he did what I said . Placing me down on the ground I laughed looking at him . "Pussy ." I said finishing washing up before getting out to get dress .