Back to Lothal (Day Three, Part Three)

"Blue, what happened?" Kanan asked and Blue whimpered at his sharp tone.

Ezra picked Blue up again, but he squirmed out of his grasp, "They took them."

"Blue," Ezra spoke as soft as possible, but urgency worked its way into his voice, "What happened?"

"People were asking about us. About the missing. They came here and I followed them," Blue admitted sheepishly, "I wanted to help. I wanted them back. But the bad men came and took them so I hid and followed them once they left."

Ezra's eyes filled with hope, "So you know where they are?"

Blue shook his head no, "But I can show you the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half and hour and one call to the Rebellion later, the three began their way to a place Ezra was very familiar with.

Blue rode on Ezra's back, guiding them steadily toward the entrance of Soth Otis' gang base.

Soon enough, Blue ran out of directions and it was simply Ezra leading them on a scouting mission.

They entered the gang base and Ezra put Blue down. Blue promptly crawled into and through the vents while Ezra headed to where the weapons where kept and Kanan left in search of the captives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Halt! Who goes there?"

Kanan sighed, turning around and putting his hands up.

Only to force-push the gangsters-gone-stormtroopers down.

He continued onward, following the Force signature of his crew members.

Not soon enough, he came to an open room.

He heard heavy breathing and the sound out light whimpers.

Chains and shackles clinked together and Kanan knew he'd found them.

He had found the crew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the vents, Blue was having less luck.

Every time anyone tried to go toward Kanan or Ezra, he was to cause a diversion.

Simple enough, right?

Wrong.

Every flipping minute some new genius decided they needed a shinier gun or to check on the prisoners.

He'd thrown rocks, dirt, screws, tools, his shoes at one point, and something he didn't know the name of in an attempt to diverge the people.

And frankly, he was running out of things to throw.

Those two had better hurry up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra reached the weapons vault with little issue thanks to Blue's diversions.

The vault guards were swiftly taken out by Ezra with the aid of the force.

A kick here, shove there, and maybe a pacifists blast to the back later, Ezra was in.

He shoved every weapon he could get his hands on into his bag, knowing the captives would need to arm themselves if they wanted to get out alive.

It was then that Blue commed from the vents.

"Reinforcements are coming. And they aren't on our side."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it seems like I'm just listing what is happening. I think my writing is broken.

Hopefully I'll get the next update up soon, but don't count on it.

That was the last part of Day Three so yay.

What do you think should happen next?

Let me know in the comments! And love PINEAPPLES!!!XD