Chapter Fifty Nine~Big Brother

Start from the beginning

Daddy💏💕💦: sexy ass😏😩

Me: miss u😣

Daddy💏💕💦: miss u too princess💕

Me: wyd tho?

Daddy💏💕💦: watchin tv. U kno Deandre comin by tonite😒😒😒

Me: why?

Daddy💏💕💦: cuz vernette told em bout u. So now he wanna meet u

Me: oh boy

Daddy💏💕💦: mhm. But ill c u when u get home. Love you

Me: love you too

Stopping from texting, I go back to work and meet the boys outside, doing what I gotta do to make this money.

=Back at home=🏡

"Baby where are you?" I say on the phone.

"I'm sorry princess, I just had to handle something. You won't believe some hacked my account"

I gasp. "Which one?"

"I don't even know man. I feel it's always the fuck something. I can never just chill at home with my girl"

"But without you.....who would run the infamous streets of Oakland" I say, trying to cheer him up.

"Ain't nobody fit for my job"

"Okay then. So go do it, just text me when your on your way home okay daddy"

"......I love it when you call me that" He laughs.

"How about I call you that all night when we finally do get to bed"

"If you can last baby girl"

--A few minutes later-- *Bell rings*

Jumping up from the couch, I rush to the door to open it, seeing that it's.......Deandre.

I unlock the locks and open the door, meeting his brother's face in the doorway.

"Oh uh...Roy isn't here yet" I say.

"That nigga always late. Like didn't I tell his white ass I was coming" he brushes past me, apparently inviting his own self in because I sure didn't.

Not wanting any trouble, I just shut and lock the door once more, meeting up with him in the living room.

"Oh I'm sorry, where's my manners. Hi, I'm Deandre but call me Deon" he holds out his hand.

"Brandi" I shake his hand.

"Your beautiful" he blurts out, pulling back from out handshake.