Chapter Four~New Home, New School, New Girl

--5 hours Later--🕓🕓🕓

Me and my mom pulled up to our new home, right in the heap of Atlanta, in a area called Virginia Highland. It was a nice little neighborhood from the looks of it, our house was nice too. I think my mom said it was a four bedroom, two bath and also two story as well.

Thank god I didn't have to share a room with Denis's kids. They will never be my siblings. And speaking of those fuckers, they were already outside waiting for us to arrive I guess.

My mom parked the car in our new driveway and wasted no time to get out and rush in for a kiss on Denis himself. Ugh😒 I got out too and walked up the same path way to go straight inside without even speaking to him.

As you may know, I can't stand Denis. I really don't know what my mother see's in him. Not even his appearance was a plus. He's a ginger, his breath is terrible, he looks old, he's balding, and he wears those stupid-ass glasses.

 He's a ginger, his breath is terrible, he looks old, he's balding, and he wears those stupid-ass glasses

...A nerd if you ask me😒

But aside from his ugly-ass, Damn, it was nice inside our new house. It had a nice homey feel to it already, along with a new house smell.

"Hey Brandi" Madison greeted me out of nowhere. ...ugh.

Madison was Denis's daughter and his youngest child. She was the spoiled type and always wanted to be the center of attention. She also wanted everything in sight, and cried when Denis told her no. She's red head like her father, and 11 years old in 4th grade.

 She's red head like her father, and 11 years old in 4th grade

"What?" I ask.

"Why are you being so mean to me. We're sisters now"

"No we're not. You're nothing to me...so leave me alone" I brushed past her, seeing the rest of the new house.

Going upstairs, I peaked inside of every room and came up to my mom and Denis's room to my left. They're room was a medium size, with their queen size bed and tv already inside.

Next door was Madison's room, a girly pink room with fuzzy carpet. Her bed too was also in place, along with all the tubs of her barbies and things. Going a little further down, I came up to Dillan's room and open his door, seeing him sitting on his bed and playing his Nintendo. "Yes?" he looked up.