®Chapter Fifty Five~Anniversary

Okay so I found these.......beautiful pictures of Crystal (Nya) and CocaineLorraine (Brandi) and I just wanted to share them with y'all. And to also have a bit of a pole.😝😋😋

1) Who's your favorite?😊😝

2) Who's the prettiest....even though they're both amazingly beautiful.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💗💗💗💋💋💋

3) and who's more Badass🙈💪😈

And I swear Crystal Westbrooks is my all time celebrity crush😍💋😫. And if I could meet her and see that smile...I would melt😫💯😋🙈

Ard. Enjoy this part😏

=3 months Later=🕚🕚

"So your telling me......you and my brother in law haven't had sex yet?" Vernette looks at me sideways.

Vernette is the ex-girlfriend and baby mama of Roy's brother, Deon. And even though they're aren't together anymore, she's still well apart of the family. Me and her get along fantastically anyways too.

"Nope, three months going strong" I say.

"Well if y'all ever do, tell me because I wanna know what the hype is about"

"Right! What is the hype about.....is it that good? Because I remember before our relationship, he used to sleep with these girls...and they could barely walk out the door the next day"

"Shit, I heard worst. He fucked this one girl so good....he put her in the hospital the next day. With a punctured stomach and a fucked up throat" her eyes widen.

We both bust out laughing after she tells me. But really though....is having sex with Roy that good? Its kind of making a little curious to know.

"But besides possibly getting your parts f'ed to pieces, what were y'all planning on doing today?" she asked.

Today was me and Roy's three month anniversary, still going strong from the day he asked me to stay with him. And yes....he's followed through with everything he said he'd do for me. I never looked this good in a minute, but now...my glow has returned being with this man.

my glow has returned being with this man