Orders

3rd POV

"Yeah?" Natasha answers her phone, relieved that Steve isn't already on a panic spree to get to her. "Are you alright?" Steve asks. "Ah, yeah. Thanks. I got lucky." She answers recalling to the warning T'Challa gave everyone, a second before the explosion.

After a short silence, she realizes Steve won't go after her for her safety, but for Barnes. He must've seen the footage by now. "I know how much Barnes means to you. I really do."

Deep down she knows there is no way she'll be able to change his mind, not even Merly, who is probably trying to find Bucky before anyone else. She takes a short glance across her shoulder and sees T'Challa talking to the authorities. "Stay home. You'll only make this worse for all of us. Please."

Steve sighs, knowing well it's not him they need to worry about. "Are you saying you'll arrest me?" A hint of disappointment laces his voice.

It takes a short second for Natasha to recollect her thoughts, realizing that the accords won't let her help him or Merly. "No. Someone will, if you interfere. That's how it works now." She closes her eyes tightly, hoping that Steve and Merly will try to reasonably deal with the problem."It's not me you should be worried about." Steve adds referring to the stubborn Merly. Natasha sighs in defeat. "I know."

"If he's this far gone, then... We should be the ones to bring him in." Steve looks back to Merly who is sitting with Sam at a restaurant, waiting for Sharon.
"Why?" Natasha pushes further into getting them to see how they could make this worse. "Because we're the ones least likely to die trying." Steve answers honestly, Bucky wasn't able to kill them before and he won't be able to do it now.
Steve hangs up and Natasha lets out a worried and frustrated sigh. "Shit."

***
Merly aka Raven POV

Steve walks in to the restaurant and takes a seat next to me. How do people not know it's Captain America? All he's wearing is a cap and sunglasses. Sam and I blend in better, well Sam looks a bit creepy and I look like a complete hipster. "Did she tell you to stay out of it?"

Steve nods and orders a coffee. "She wants you out of it."

Sam just continues to sip on his soup rather loudly. "Might have a point." Steve places a hand on my shoulder. "He'd do it for us."

Sam just scoffs at us. "1945, maybe." I glare at him for mocking our old age. "Yet, I still look younger than you."

"I just want to make sure we considered all our options." Sam says, sounding skeptical about our plan. "We don't have much time to come up with a better plan." I shrug while taking a bite out of my sandwich.

Sam gives me an incredulous look. "The people that shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me." I squint my eyes at him and lean closer. "But have you died?"
If looks could kill, Sam would have murdered me through his sunglasses.

Steve discreetly reaches over and pinches the back of my hand, causing me to loudly drop my sandwich on my plate and sending my fork flying towards Sharon. She catches it and raises her eyebrows at me. "Tips have been pouring in since the footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym." That's quite funny when you really think about a broody guy with issues working out and staying in shape. "Most of it is noise, except for this." She hands Steve a file, and both Sam and I look at it from the corner of our eyes. "My boss expects a briefing and he pretty much knows, so... that's all the answers you're going to get."

Steve hands me the file while looking over at Sharon. "Thank you."

"And you're going to have to hurry." Sharon nods and gives me an apologetic look. "We have orders to shoot on sight." After that, she walks out leaving us in panic mode.

Hurriedly, I open the file and looks for the location where Bucky was last reported to be seen. "Looks like we're going to Bucharest." I pay for our food and leave immediately with the guys jogging at my heels. "Wait! How are we gonna get there before they do?"

"We're flying." I tell them as my new friend shows up in her new car, even though she prefers motorcycles just like me. "Hey! Long time no see, Jesse." I open the door as the guys get in the back.

"You're lucky to have me in your miserable life." She speeds off towards the nearest clearing. "Captain. Wilson." She salutes them as they awkwardly wave at her. "Hi. Miss..?" Steve greets with his confused face.

"Jessica. Jessica Drew." She introduces herself. I actually met her a few months before I died when Peggy told me about a british private investigator who could possibly help me find Bucky.

"Did you get our suits and my case?" I ask her. "Yeah, they're in the back." She points to the back of the car. "Y'Know sneaking into Captain America's room is quite a head turner."

"Which is why I called you." In just less than two minutes, we reach a clearing where a small chopper waits. We each get our suits and I hand her the file with the location.

"I'll drop you off not too far from the location." We aboard the chopper as soon as we're done suiting up. I check my case to see if my weapons are all there, sure enough they're still there, I worried that the hotel cleaners where going to check it.

Thankfully Steve and Sam don't question Jess too much on the way to Bucharest. "You're going to owe me one. Both of you!" Jess yells over to me, referring to Bucky and I. She vaguely remembers seeing Bucky in cryo since she also used to work for HYDRA and was constantly being brainwashed.

"I'll make it up to you if I don't get thrown in jail." I tell her and she chuckles as she levels the chopper next to an abandoned building not far from where Bucky is.

Hopefully.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
Spider-Woman cameo !!!!