18- Challenge Accepted.

Start from the beginning

"Or we could just ask to come to his house," Trent stated simply. "We're his friends, I doubt he'll suspect a thing."

"Well, yeah. But my plan sounds cooler."

"And a lot more complicated. Do you want this plan fool proof or not?" He seemed to want this mission over and done with more than I did. "I take it Valak still doesn't know what happened between the two of you?"

"Two of who?" I asked.

"Come one B92, you don't get that glow from your everyday lotion."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Denial was not just a river in Egypt.

"You know I heard you two last night right? You're not exactly the quiet type." I felt my face heat up. "And I saw all those bottles of wine in the bin this morning, there's no way you downed all that Cheval Blanc by yourself."

In my defence, Grayson owed me some good wine already, things just happened to escalate when he came to drop it off. I hadn't meant for them to, but the second I saw him all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off, and who would stop me? I'd already done it once, what was one more?

"Quit telling yourself that was the last time, we both know it's not, but just be careful B92. If anyone else in the Agency finds out you're smashing a target, you are so screwed."

"Don't you think I know that?" I retorted. "And believe me I want to stop but I can't. You know, last night I didn't have a single nightmare? Not even one, or the night before."

"I feel like the wine has more to do with that than the sex," Trent pointed out.

"Possibly," I admitted but the sex itself was a therapeutic release I didn't know I needed. So far, for every time I'd done it, I could feel myself unwind and relax, almost like what the weed had done but better. This strain had hands, a body and a mouth and I was willing to smoke it all night long.

"I just hope you're not falling in love or anything, cause then that would be an even bigger problem."

Love was a myth in the spy world. It was forbidden to even share relations unless you were in the same line of business. Nonetheless, I wasn't worried about falling for Grayson, no man was that good in bed. My attraction to him was purely carnal.

"That's never going to happen," I assured him.

"Never say never," Trent shrugged as he put the car in park. "I have a literature test to go ace, let's meet up later?"

"Yeah sure,"I replied. I myself had Math, on a Monday morning. But I didn't care, these classes weren't important anyways. What was important, was getting into Xenons house, and finding what I was looking for.

"Ms. Jones... Ms. Jones. Earth to Blayze!"

I gasped and focused on the teacher. She was quite young but strict, so strict none of the boys dare to try look up her skirt and that was extremely rare according to what I'd experienced. She'd asked a question and I had no idea what it was. The board was blank so I had no idea what she'd been teaching, and this was the fourth time she'd called out my name and, on all times, I told her the same answer.

"My hand wasn't up."

"I know that, but I expect you to know the answer." She replied. "Seeing as I've been standing up here for the past forty minutes teaching the same topic repeatedly."

"Well, I don't know the answer and clearly your teaching is questionable since no one else seems to know the answer either."

"Blayze..."

"Don't." I cut in as I stood up and packed my bag. "I rather be there than here anyways."

The detention room had less people that day, probably not a lot of students called their tutor's teachings stupid at eight thirty in the morning on a Monday.