Rise X Male Reader (Persona 4)

Začať od začiatku

"Alright class we have a new student," she said which was my cue to introduce myself.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you," I said smiling," oh and please just call me (Y/N) no need to use honorifics."

A couple girls squealed after I smiled. I chuckled slightly as I could hear some whispers about my profession. As I looked around the room I spotted a familiar face.

"Narukami," I asked quietly.

"Oh, you know Narukami, then you can take the seat in front of him next to the Amagi girl," the teacher said," you'll have free time until your first class."

I nodded and walked over to the seat in front of Yu as the teacher left the room.

"I didn't think I'd see you here," I said laughing.

"Been a while," he said shrugging.

"Still a man of few words I see," I said setting my belongings down.

"Hey, I'm Yosuke, that girl next to Narukami is Chie and the girl you sit next to is Yukiko-san," the male that sits behind Yu said.

"Nice to meet you," I said looking at all of them.

Yukiko gave a shy smile and Chie stood up and leaned over her desk to shake my hand.

"Since you won't make me use honorifics I won't make you," Chie said energetically," just call me Chie."

"Same goes for me," Yosuke said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Me too," Yukiko said speaking up.

"Alright, thanks," I said cheerfully.

"Oh (Y/N) you should hang out with us during lunch we have a few other people in our group you should meet," Chie exclaimed," but you probably know Rise-chan."

"Who," I asked.

"Risette, she's an idol like you," Yosuke answered.

"I don't think I've heard of her, I haven't been in the business long," I answered," and I the only free time I had I used to sleep."

I chuckled nervously as I saw the confusion and surprise on everyone but Yu's face.

"She's really nice, you'll get along well," Yukiko said just as the bell rang starting class.

-

I walked with everyone up to the roof. I saw four other figures on the roof. They waved at us, I noticed one wasn't wearing a uniform like everyone else but shrugged it off.

"Oh, senpai," a girl with pigtails said walking over to Yu ignoring everyone.

"Hey senpai who is this," a guy in a tank top said pointing at me.

"Name's (Y/N) (L/N) just transferred here into class 2-2," I said smiling holding my hand out.

"U-uh my name's Kanji, Kanji Tatsumi." he said shaking my hand," nice to meet you (Y/N)- senpai."

"Please, no need to be so formal, just call me (Y/N)," I said shaking my head.

"He doesn't use honorifics," Chie whispered," none of us are making him use them when talking to us."

"I'm Naoto Shirogane," she said.

"Nice to meet you," I replied," are you a detective?"

"Yes, that is correct," she replied.

"That is awesome I have never met a female detective," I exclaimed.

"WOAH YOU KNEW," Chie yelled," HOW DID YOU KNOW (Y/N)?"