Cheater Weiss X Forgiving Reader (RWBY)

I was walking down the hall to my girlfriend Weiss' dorm. She has been acting very distant lately and always has something to do without me. She also seemed to be a little too friendly with that womanizer Neptune. As I was walking down the hall I bumped into Blake who seemed to be a little angry.

"Hey Blake, what's up," I said waving to her.

"Oh (Y/N), it's nothing," she replied looking away," actually it's not nothing!"

"You alright," I asked," you rarely ever raise your voice."

"It's just that she doesn't deserve you, you're too good for her," Blake shouted.

"Calm down Blake, if this is about Weiss I'm just doing what I can to make her happy," I said.

"That's the problem she doesn't care about your happiness," she replied.

I smiled at her placing my hand on her head. She knows that I loved Weiss and would do anything to make her happy. I walked away down the hall to their dorm as Blake tried to stop me. As I was about to knock on the door Blake stopped me.

"You don't want to go in there," Blake whispered.

"Why not," I asked.

"You'll get hurt," she answered.

"I don't understand," I replied confused.

Blake pushed me away from the door and opened it slowly. She open the door slowly so it would not make a sound and only enough for me to see what was going on inside. My eyes widened at the sight before me. Weiss and Neptune were making out.

"I love you my snow angel," Neptune said breaking the kiss.

"I love you too," Weiss said smiling as she kissed him again.

I felt my heart shatter at the sight of my girlfriend kissing another guy, and telling him she loved him. Blake placed her hand on my shoulder with an apologetic look, and I smiled at her. She looked somewhat confused and worried at my actions.

"Remember, as long as she's happy," I said pulling out a piece of paper and writing on it.

I wrote a letter to Weiss and handed it to Blake. She looked concerned and took the paper. I waved goodbye to her and walked down the hall. After a few moments of silence I heard shouting coming from team RWBY's dorm, as the shouting continued I broke into a run not caring where my feet take me.

-

"You are just low." Blake shouted as the door flew open.

"B-Blake what are you doing here," I asked her moving away from Neptune.

"I live here, the better question is why is he here and why were you kissing him," Blake said raising her voice even more.

"Blake just let me ex-," I was cut off when Yang and Ruby entered the room.

"What's with all the yelling," Ruby asked," why are you here Neptune?"

"Weiss is cheating on (Y/N)with Neptune," Blake answered with venom laced in her words.

"Neptune," Yang said growing angry," Get. Out. Now!"

Neptune ran out of the room as Yang glared at him and slammed the door. Ruby just looked at me with disappointment. Blake and Yang glared at me, with looks of anger and disappointment.

"Why would you cheat on him, he was the perfect boyfriend to you," Yang yelled," he only cared about your happiness!"

"I know," I mumbled," I just, I just started talking to Neptune and one thing lead to another."