17-Xander

"Xander did you pack the twins their toys?!" Alexis yelled from upstairs and called out a 'yes, bow hurry before our lane leaves without us!' I heard her shuffling and the sound of nails scrapping the wooden floors  before Rex and Snowball came running down the stairs with Alexis trailing behind them bringing the last suitcase which was hers by the way. I raise s a brow and she rolled her eyes but said nothing instead took Faith from me and laced her on her hip.

We were going to Brazil since I had a game there with the Brazilian team for the 2023 World Cup that will be taking place in Australia. We were going to be playing against Mexico.

"Do you ave everything?" I asked as I got in the driver's seat after putting the suitcases in the trunk and she nodded " are you sure? I don't want to turn around halfway there when you remember something"

"I triple checked everything today and last night to make sure we had everything" she said and I nodded turning the car on only for her curse and I raised a brow making her give me a sheepish smile

"Forgot my purse" she said and I sighed taking the keys out and giving them to her and she ran inside coming out minutes later with her purse and got in handing me the keys back.

"Now so we have everything?" I questioned and she nodded. With that I turned the car on and pulled out of the driveway before driving down the road toward the airport.

~*~*~*~

We landed at Rio de Janeiro at 4:45 am and I went to take my phone out to call the driver to make sure he was here when I came back empty handed making me curse and Alexis to look up with a raised brow

"What's wrong?" She asked and I sighed running my fingers through my hair

"I left my phone at the house" I mumbled and she rolled her eyes handing me my phone making me blink

"You gave it to me to hold when you were packing your suitcase" she said and I gave her a kiss

"I don't know what I'd do without you" I told her making her chuckle

"You'd be lost" she teased and I chuckled because she was right.

Dialing the driver to see if he was here and after getting that he was just pulling up, I picked Hope's carrier while Alexis picked Faith's carrier before we both walked of the jet and into the awaiting SUV that was parked beside the jet. Our suitcases were already being loaded into the trunk so we just put the girls inside and took out seats with Alexis in the middle and me up front.

 Our suitcases were already being loaded into the trunk so we just put the girls inside and took out seats with Alexis in the middle and me up front

We pulled up to the house an hour later. As we pulled up to the house, the driver stoped at the iron gates that had stonework standing guard. Once the doors were opened, the car drove down the long driveway. The main house has 15 bedrooms, 16 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom which was in the hall. There was also a guest house which has 6 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and two half baths. There was also some lush gardens, a  European style grotto,a lot tennis court, built in home theater, swimming pool as well as a formal banquet hall.