5-Xander

It's been a good four months since I last saw Alexis but we do keep in touch and we always try to get together whenever one of us are either in LA or in Spain. I've done a few charity soccer matches along with Louis and his band mates in honor of his mother who loved to support charities. I had met his mother a couple of times whenever there was a charity match and I was asked to join. She was a lovely woman and it still feels surreal to think that I won't be seeing her in any of the matches that the charities hold. Alexis said that her birthday was coming up and I wanted to surprise her by flying to LA but I wasn't sure yet. She said that she's on finals meaning she'll be out of school for the summer. My 22nd birthday was coming up also.

Coach has been drilling us to be faster on the field. We were three days away from playing against Real Madrid and our nerves were high. We didn't want to end up like we did in December. The guys have also been bothering me about Alexis and when I was going to ask her out on a date which I keep reminding them that she's five years younger than me. I'll ask her when she's at least 20 as that won't be weird. We'll both be old enough to make decisions.

I logged onto twitter to see that the fans have made collages of Alexis and me. There was actually a picture that we had done a few weeks ago when she and her family were in Spain for a few days for her parents album release conference. We were at the mall when a photographer asked if we could model for him since he was looking for a couple so we agreed and went to his studio.

@AlexisAndXanderUpdates can you like imagine if these two were actually together? I would die

@AlexisAndXanderUpdates can you like imagine if these two were actually together? I would die... they are so perfect like they need to be together like now. Chuckling at the caption, I saw that it was the picture for Xti magazine. I was sitting on a lounge sofa while Alexis was sitting on the ground with her legs crossed while she leaned back against me and I was looking down and a little to the side. We were both wearing black that day but she had on a black tank top and black shorts while I had on a black tank top and black pants. My tattoos were on full display.

A few more fan accounts had similar pictures and captions. I retweeted a few and followed others as well as reply or quote their tweet before logging of. Checking to see I had a new text, I smiled seeing that it was from Alexis

From Angel 💕 : XANDERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuckling at the text, I replied

To Angel 💕:
Yes?!?!?!

From Angel 💕: guess what?!

Rolling my eyes with a shake of the head I replied with a 'what?' And she replied seconds later typing

From Angel 💕: Chicken butt

From Angel 💕 : just kidding

From Angel 💕 : I'm two months away from finishing school and I'll be free 😭😭😭😭