9-Xander

Two years have gone by since I last saw Alexis and seeing her again after such a long time made me realize what a big mistake I did by letting her go. Who cares what her last was? I was an idiot for letting her walk away from me and I'll be damned if I did it again. I ran to catch up with her before pulling her arm and twisting her around to face me. Her eyes were filled with tears as she looked at me. She's even more beautiful then I remembered her to be. She was all but a 17 year old girl when we ended things so abruptly and for a stupid reason.

"Xander?" She whisper asked as she looked up at me but I didn't say anything instead I crushed my lips with hers and she gasped.

Rain pelted down on us as we stood in the middle of the parking lot.

We pulled apart shortly for breath and she just looked at me with hurt in her eyes and I cupped her cheeks in my hands pressing our foreheads together

"I let you walk way from me once, I'm not letting you walk away again" I whispered and she whimpered as she held my waist. Tears and rain mixed together. She was and still is  the love of my life and I was stupid to let her walk away from me two years ago. I was stupid to not look for her when the pain was to much to bare. I was an idiot to think that I would forget her and move on.

"I shouldn't have let you walk away from me" I murmured and she looked away and I didn't fault her for it. She must hate me and I deserved it " it was a stupid thing to do but I swear to you that there was never a day that didn't pass by that you weren't on my mind"

"I was confused and shocked that my first reaction was to ignore you when all you needed was me to comfort and understand you. I'm sorry that I hurt you by my reaction" I whispered but she shook her head looking at me with tears and rain in her eyes

"I love you and that has never changed no matter what. You're the love of my life Alexis and I swear to you that I'll do anything and everything to make up what I did two years ago up to you" I promised and her shoulders shook as she cried before burying her face in my chest as she sobbed. People and paparazzi alike were watching us but I didn't care.

"I have always loved you" I murmured

"I hate you so much"she whimpered and I swallowed the lump in my throat at the sound of her broken voice

"I hate that I love you regardless of what happened with us" she went on to say as she clung to me.

"Give me a chance to make it up to you please" I begged and she sniffled before pulling back to look at me and nodding her head

"Just don't break me again, Xander" she whispered and I shook my head before kissing her again

"Never again"I promised

~*~*~*~

We didn't get back together quickly instead we started of us friends again. Our friendship then grew to something else and eventually I asked her on a date to which she said yes to. I picked her up from her house in London and took her to a nice dinner before going for a walk and seeing the London eye something she's mentioned wanting to see for a while. We cracked jokes and made silly faces at the photo booth.

I asked her to be my girlfriend on July 4th,2019 and we've been together for five months today. I'm going to California for Christmas before flying to New York with her to see the Christmas lights. My teammates have been all over me asking how Alexis was doing to which I said she was doing good. They asked to bring her around soon so they could meet her.