11-Xander

"When are you leaving?" Alexis asked as we sat at the diner where I took her for lunch considering that we woke up about an hour ago at 10

"Next week but I should be back for about four months at the end of June" I replied and she nodded as she took a sip of her drink and I did the same. The weather was getting warmer these couple days that I've been here.

"I was thinking that we could get matching tattoos today" she suddenly said as I raised a brow

"And why not in our anniversary?" I asked and she rolled her pretty eyes with a dimpled smile

"We can get one then too, duh" she sassed making me chuckle.

"Alright miss sassy pants" I teased making her grin "it can be your early birthday present"

"Whatever you say babe" she commented and I shook my head before reaching over to scratch Mika's head making the tiny dog wag her tail.

I was planning on taking Alexis to Florida when I come back from Spain in June as a birthday present. The puppy was just half of her presents.

"Let's go" she declared as she stood up earning glances from a few people some were breach enough to come over and ask for a picture or autograph from the two of us before telling us that we make a cute couple and that Mika was an adorable puppy. We thanked them before getting in my car and driving to the nearest tattoo park, paparazzi were stalking g out every move if the shaking of cameras had anything to do with it. We ignored them as they took pictures of us while we ate. Do they not have anything better to do then stalk a couple who are eating?

We pulled up to the nearest tattoo parlor and got out once I turned the engine off. Flashing light alerted us that the paparazzi had followed us and I rolled my eyes leading Alexis inside as she had her head down cradling Mika.

"Hello welcome what can we help you with?" The receptionist at Shamrock Social Club greeted us as we entered

"We were hoping to get couple tattoos" Alexis said and she nodded

"Names?" She asked and we gave them to her before she nodded telling us to go take a seat and to look at some of the tattoo books displayed to see what we wanted while she went to speak to one of the artists or something like that.

"So what do you want to get?" I asked and she shrugged looking though the pictures before gaping and pointing to one she liked and I hummed nodding and she smiled. We waited for a few minutes before we were told to go to the back.

"Hi, I'm Mack and I'll be your tattooist for today" the tattooed man said and we shook hands with him complementing my tattoos "have you decided what you want?"

"Yup" Alexis said as she showed him the picture and he nodded asking who would be going first and Alexis was quick to look at me so I shrugged and rolled my sleeve up to my left arm where there was a few empty spaces left. He got to work in the tattoo while Alexis watches with wide eyes as he did the detail.

"All done" he said before cleaning the ink off and leaving the tattoo clean and Alexis smiled

"It looks good" she said and I smiled standing up so she's sit down. She rolled her sleeve up and grabbed my hand with the other while Mack got to work on hers. She winced as the needle bit into her skin but other than that she was fine. Only squeezing my hand when it hurt.

We left the tattoo parlo 4 hours later with matching tattoos. We promised to return soon to get more tattoos before getting back in my car. Macy was passed out in Alexis lap.

~*~*~*~