6-Alexis

Walking out of the school building once the final bell rang, I stoped in my tracks seeing a familiar face. Leaning against his Maserati was none other than Xander Paiva. The school parking lot was nearly empty with a few students looking at him in awe. Beside him was a big teddy bear with a bouquet of flowers.

He walked over to me once he gathered the bear and flowers and smiled at me before handing them over and I blinked confused

He walked over to me once he gathered the bear and flowers and smiled at me before handing them over and I blinked confused. I thought he was in Spain training?

"I thought you were in Spain" I said taking the bear and flowers though he took the bear so that I was comfortable.

"Nope, coach gave us a few months break so I flew back here to spend some much needed time with my family and also surprise you" he answered and I nodded and he chuckled looking behind me and I looked back to see Anna and the twins staring at us with wide eyes and mouths hanging open before looking away and acting as if they weren't looking at us. Shaking my head at my friends, I looked back at Xander to find him already looking at me

"Well thank you for the surprise" I murmured and he smiled kissing my forehead making me blink while the students gasped and began whispering among themselves at the action

"Will you like to join me for a late lunch?" He asked and I smiled nodding. He beamed and led me to his car but we were stopped by Melissa scudding me of stealing 'her man' making me and Xander roll our eyes before getting inside his car.

"She's crazy" he muttered turning the car letting the engine roar to life gaining looks from the guys.

~*~*~*~

The banquet hall was filled with loud music and lively chatter from the guests. I smiled as everyone interacted with each other. The make a wish foundation as well as the eden Dora trust fund founders were present and I was going to be speaking shortly.

A hand was in front of me making me blink and look up to see that Xander was standing in front of me with a smile and I smiled in return taking his hand before letting him help me up.

I had on a two piece dark pink dress with a high neckline while the skirt was made of satin with lace

I had on a two piece dark pink dress with a high neckline while the skirt was made of satin with lace. My hair was down in waves and had little make up on with a dark lipgloss.