14-Alexis

It's been four months already since the twins were born and it's been interesting to see how different they are even if they are identical.

Faith was a quiet baby unlike her sister who loves being the center of attention. While Hope is a loud baby Faith is more reserved and quiet. They are both beautiful babies with bright blue eyes and skin a rich caramel. I posted a picture of them on Instagram. Faith was the one with the pink headband with a pink flower while Hope was the one with the white headband with a white bow on top. I also changed my user name to 'AlexisAddisonStyles'

@AlexisAddisonStyles I can't believe my baby girls are already four months old today

@AlexisAddisonStyles I can't believe my baby girls are already four months old today. It feels like it was just yesterday that we brought you home and now your getting so big and I couldn't be happier. #doubletrouble #princesses #daddysgirls #mommyslittleangels #mixesbabies #4monthsold #stopgrowing #FaithIsabella #HopeArabella

Smiling at the two sleeping beauties in their crib, I walked out the princess themed nursery and went in search of my man. Walking down the hall and down the stairs, I was met with a delicious smell. Following the mouthwatering smell, I found Xander in only his boxers. I bit my lip and pulled my phone and snapped a picture. He turned around when he heard the click and raised a brow making me grin before waking over to him.

"What are you making?" I asked hugging him from the back as he returned to his cooking. Looking over his shoulder I saw he was making pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and other types of food

"You're favorite" he answered and I hummed going to sit at the island while he finished cooking. I decided to post the picture I took a few minutes ago of Xander and posted it on Instagram. I saw that I had over 1.5 k hearts on the picture I posted of the girls and read through the comments.

@AlexisAddisonStylea when your boyfriend cooks you breakfast while you put your babies to sleep

@AlexisAddisonStylea when your boyfriend cooks you breakfast while you put your babies to sleep. 😍😍😍😍 I can never get tired of this💕💕💕💕 #getyouamanthatcooks #thatbumthough #boyfriend #breakfast

As soon as I posted the picture, Xander walked over and placed a plate in front of me along with a glass OJ while he outed himself a cup of coffee before sitting down across from me.