Chapter 22: Myeondong

Start from the beginning

“Why did you called me noona?” I asked him and he smiled. “We’re just in the same age!” I added.

“You’re months older than I right noona?” he said and let out some giggle. I punched his arms playfully and heard Luhan laughed with us too.

“By the way what are you doing here?” Luhan asked.

“I went shopping with my friend” I smiled.

“Maevic!” someone called my name I turned around and saw Gerald holding two different clothes in both of his hands. “What do you think is bet—“ he stopped, eyes widened.

“Oh Gerald, nice to see you again” Luhan bowed at him and he did the same.

“Oh wait, Sehun-nah meet Gerald. My best friend” I introduced the both of them and they seem fine with each other.

“Since we are all here to shop, why don’t we go all together?” Sehun told us. “It’ll be much more fun” he added and smiled.

“Sure!” I agreed but turned my head to face Gerald. “Would that be okay to you?” I asked him and he just nodded.

Of course, Sehun asked us to go to the nearest bubble tea shop. They ordered us the same flavor that he ordered which is chocolate. It tastes good though. Sehun was really talkative, he was different on cam and off cam. I never thought he’d be so naughty like this.

We went into some clothes shop as well, and they shopped. Gerald was asked by Sehun to come with them while Luhan and I seated at the waiting area while they were fitting their clothes. My heart started to beat loudly again when I heard him call my name.

“Maevic” he whispered. I turned to look at him but it was surprising to see his face so close to mine. His eyes are stunning, his face was perfect until he raised his left hand and said “Smile”

*CLICK*

It was a camera shutter sound. My eyes blunted because I knew I didn’t look good at that picture. He took a selca with me without even telling.

“Hey! Delete that!” I was trying to grab his phone out of his hand but he held it. I suddenly felt weak and my heart is racing. Gosh why do I always feel this?

“Okay. Let’s take another one” he went closer to me, and I could feel the heat of his body. Our arms touching each other’s and his face closer than before. He raises his hand and another shutter sound was heard.