Chapter 17

Third Person's POV:

All the dragon slayers stayed with their mates until they decided to get up and finally leave the dark guild.

Most of the dragon slayers were carrying their mates because of the torture they had been through in the past few days.  They saw that their four guildmates that had been tied up were now gone from the entrance of the hall.

"Can we finally go back home now?" Wendy asked timidly, going around the group, healing people to the best of her potential.

"I think it's finally safe to go back now.  We all defeated our opponents, didn't we?" Sting asked, placing Yukino's head on his lap.

Natsu and Lucy looked at each other in realisation.  Lucy's kidnapper had said something about going against their guild master, otherwise, they still weren't free to leave.

"Their guild master is still somewhere around here.  I think we have to beat him before even thinking about going to back," Natsu said.

"Who would have thought the dumbest would be the smartest?"

Lucy's POV:

We all turned our heads in the direction of the voice and saw the man who was behind the entire plan.  The one who had recruited those 6 members and got them to fight ourselves.  The one who kidnapped us.

"What the hell do you want?" Natsu asked, standing up in front of me protectively.

"Well, what my guild wasn't able to do.  Kill you dragon slayers and then destroy your guild.  Or maybe, I should kill your little mates first, watching you guys wither and cry out in pain over the loss of your loved ones.  How would you like that?" He was smirking like a maniac.  Psycho...

"Well it's going to take a lot more than just yourself to take us down," Kagura said, stumbling to get to her feet, but eventually succeeding and standing beside Rogue.  Soon enough all of us were standing next to our respective partner.  

"Well let's see if you got what it take, dragon slayers,"  he said with a cunning smile.  He was really starting to creep me out now.  

"I'm tired of this.  I kinda just wanna go home now, so...Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled, being the impatient and the first to act out in the group.  He ran towards the man and jumped in the air, getting ready to punch him when he nullified the attack.  

"Looks like you're all completely useless in a situation like this, now aren't you?"

"Well, there is no way in hell we're going to back out!"

"Iron Dragon Roar!"

"Sky Dragon: Wing Attack!"

Both Wendy and Gajeel launched an attack at the same time, but he nullified them just before they hit him.  

"Lightning Dragon..."

"White Dragon..."

"Shadow Dragon..."

"ROOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!"

The remaining dragon slayers also launched an attack, in which he repeated his actions of nullifying our spells.

"Well you can't dodge all of us now, can you?" Natsu asked smirking.  The dragon slayers reciprocated similar smirks.  

"We can also help you!" Mira said, holding her hands close together in front of her and conjuring a small amount of lightning, which Laxus ate happily.  The rest of the mates copied her actions, with the exception of Levy, who instead just conjured a block of iron for her mate to feast upon. 

"Fire Dragon..."

"Iron Dragon..."

"Sky Dragon..."

"Lightning Dragon..."

"White Dragon..."

"Shadow Dragon..."

"ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!"

The slayers attack all blasted forward simultaneously, causing an invisible force to push all of us onto our backs or bottoms.  The colourful attacks all combined to become one massive ball of power and it was heading head on towards the guild master.

We watched as the cunning man disappeared behind a huge cloud of smoke before assuming anything.  We saw a figure through the dust and gasped.  The man was still standing, not a single scratch anywhere on his body.

"Did you really think that because you are stronger than the average wizard that you fairies would beat a Phoenix?"  

How strong was this man?

Third Person's POV:

Eito smirked cunningly as the dragon slayers and their mates watched with shocked eyes as he blocked another one of their attacks.

"Uggh! How are we supposed to beat him now?" Lucy whined after transforming into her Taurus Star Dress.

"We keep fighting until he is defeated, cause that's the Fairy Tail way," Natsu said.

"And the Sabertooth way," Sting said.

"And the Mermaid Heel way too, I guess," Kagura said, bringing recognition to her own guild.  

"Well then I guess its time that I show my trump card," and with that, he clapped his hands together.  Bright blue lights emerged from his hands and appeared around him.  

Around each of the dragon slayers, a former foe who they had difficulty fighting in battle appeared right in front of them.  In front of Sting and Yukino appeared the previous master of Sabertooth, Jiemma.

In front of Rogue and Kagura appeared the man who caused not only both of their guilds but the entire city of Crocus peril.  Future Rogue appeared, his black and grey hair tied back in a ponytail in order conceal is scarred eye.

In front of Laxus and Mira appeared none other than Master Hades, the man who once used to be a fairy in the light who turned to a fairy of the dark.

In front of Gajeel and Levy appeared one of the demons that they fought during the Tartaros Battle.  He skin was made of scales and his facial structures looked more like a shark.  His name was Torafuzar.

In front of Natsu and Lucy appeared a foe who had to be defeated.  Acnologia.  There he stood in his human form, with his black and blue hair and dark attire.  

"How are you doing to beat the imaginary version of me when you cannot even defeat the real-life version of me yet?" he sneered.

Natsu growled and let the flames lick up his fingers and he said, "bring it on."

In a fury of flashes, growls and punches, you could hear the dragon slayers and their mates fighting with all their hearts out, protecting each other.  But what they didn't know, was that this was going to be the hardest battle that they had every fought before.

To be continued...

A/N: OMG it has been way too long.  I am so sorry for making all of you wait.  I didn't realize how long it had been until someone commented, saying it had been over a year.  So here is part 1/2 of the final battle for the dragon slayers.  So stay tuned.

Kajal