Chapter 12

Sting's POV:

After Wendy had ran inside, the rest of the dragon slayers did as well. Rogue and I had stayed together, seeing as our mates seemed to be close.

I lifted my nose into the air and started sniffing around. I caught Yukino's scent and immediately ran towards it. I heard Rogue's steps behind me, meaning he probably sniffed out Kagura.

We ran down a narrow hallway and once we reached the end, Yukino's scent was all over the door. I looked over at Rogue, and he only nodded towards me.

I quickly opened the door. There was Yukino, Kagura and their kidnappers. Yukino looked at me, utterly confused.

"Ikki, who are these guys?" she asked her kidnapper. The guy, Ikki, put his arm around her and pulled her towards him, and said "no one important." I growled loudly.

"Why do they look like that, Koji?" Kagura whispered to her kidnapper. She had a arm slung around his shoulders and that cause Rogue to growl beside me.

"Because they were raised by dragons. Now they look like their dragons. Girls, why don't you show them what you've got," Koji said.

The girls both stepped forward, Kagura unsheathing her sword and Yukino unsheathing her dagger.  I noticed that their weapons corresponded to their powers.

They both surged forward, Yukino turning into light and Kagura shadows. I barely dodged Yukino's attack, seeing as light moves extremely fast. Kagura and Rogue seemed to be in their own little world, fighting.

"White Dragon Slash!" A light of white rays came barreling towards me. I quickly dodged it and saw Yukino sheathing her dagger back into its sheath. So the magic came out of that? Well it did look weird, as the dagger part was white.

She then grabbed one of her keys and chanted "Grace our land with you presence, Hydra, the water dragon!"

A portal opened and out came a many headed blue dragon. Rogue looked over to see the humongous dragon, and was quickly knocked through a wall, into the outside world, by Kagura, who had taken advantage of him being distracted and her kidnapper following.

"Water Dragon Roar!"

The dragon followed Yukino's command and let out a fierce roar and water shot out of his mouth.

"White Dragon Holy Blast!" I yelled, my white magic spiraling towards the dragon's magic. Our magic met and for only a moment it was even. But then slowly, the dragon's magic started becoming closer towards me.

If Rogue were here, I would've been able to defeat this dragon in no time. But I knew, if I somehow brought her back to her senses, maybe instead of fighting me, she would be fighting alongside me, to defeat the actual enemy.

"Water Nebula!"

Water came spiraling towards me and I jumped into the air, but was still hit by the water, and I was submerged underneath it.

I tried swimming to the surface, but I just couldn't because I kept getting pulled downwards.

"BOY!"

I looked around, seeing no one but water. It was almost like the water was speaking to me.

"You are using the same magic as one of my old friends. You wouldn't happen to be his pupil now, would you?"

It was the dragon speaking to me, through the water, through his own magic power. I thought through my mind, hoping he would be able to hear my thoughts.

"My dad was Weisslogia. He taught me my dragon slayer magic."

"Ahhh, that's why your magic is so familiar. Your father was a great dragon and also one of my closest friends. If I may ask, why is this young girl fighting with you?"