Ackward!!!!

My best friends Emily and May were having the best sleepover ever without me.  And where am I you may ask?  At my Mom's house at 6 A.M being bored out of my mind and doing dumb chores.  I walked outside, it was such a nice morning, Mom was still sleeping, which was pretty great.  Mom is a GIANT OVERPROTECTIVE, BRAIN EXCELLED, PIECE OF- just kidding.  Something caught my eye, it was a boy, about my age, 17.  He was pushing some sort of a inflatable ball.  (I know it sounds weird so shush your face holes, it's my story!)  I ran up to him, as I ran up to him he slowly noticed me.  He had the most cutest chocolate brown hair, a tall slim body, and perfect winter blue eyes.  "Want some help?"  I asked the stranger.  "Yeah, that would be great, thanks."   He said to me smiling sheepishly.  I started pushing the great ball of China with him.  "So, why are you pushing this thing?  I mean, not to be rude of course, but why?"  "Uhh, well, I was in this ball and I kinda got super bored of it.  I guess I like video games better...  You probably think I'm really weird."  "Heck no!  I love video games too!  Final Fantasy 15 is awesome!  I like Pokemon Sun and Moon, Call Of Duty Black Ops, and Minecraft.  Sorry, I really like video games like a lot!"  I took another glance at him, he looks really familiar...  OH MY GOSH.  Hold the phone, pause, wait a minute.  This guy he's from 'The Walking Dead'.  HOLY HELL!  "Hey!  Are you okay?  You've been staring at me for a long time now."  I blinked.  "Uh, um, sorry!  I was just thinking about........ Something really important. Anyway, my name's Y/N, I probably should of told you sooner but um yeah."  I said to him.  He smiled and laughed.  "Mine's Chandler.  And before you start fangirling, I'm a human being too."  Chandler said putting his hands up to protect him self.  I laughed at him.  "Pfft, dude, I'm a fan of 'The Walking Dead' and I have been to a couple of comic cons, but I'm not a total fangirl over you...  That's weird, plus you have a girlfriend."  "Yeah, I do.  How did you know that?!?"  "Wellllllll, I just wanted to talk to you like a regular person before I, get into a deep conversation with you.  Plus, I follow you on Instagram just like 'The Walking Dead' cast, and you post a lot about your girlfriend.  So how was I not suppose to see it?"  I ask him.  Chandler just laughed and playfully punched my shoulder.  We walked a couple more blocks and then we reached his house.  "Looks like this is your house, Chandler.  I really had fun, even though we were just pushing a ball."  I say to him.  "I did too, Y/N."  I smiled brightly at Chandler.  "Can I have your number?"  Chandler asked.