Chapter Twenty Four: The Phone Call.

Leona's POV..

I took my phone out and dialed out my dad's number.

"Hello? Dad!" I said.

"Leona? Where are you? Open your door." He said.

"Dad , I'm sorry. I went to visit my old fam-" I got cut off by Emily pulling my phone from me.

She threw my phone out of the window.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at Emily.

"Why did you runaway?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't runaway. I went to La Masia! I met my dad , I went with him!" I yelled back.

The door was open.

My bag was already slung over back anyways.

I quickly made a run to the door as Emily chased me downstairs.

I ran out of the house as fast as possible. I didn't look back which was a big mistake because I didn't see Emily taking a stone and throwing at my legs that made me trip and fall.

"Come on, let me go!" I yelled as they pushed me inside.

"She has great legs , mom. She ran so fast." I heard Emily said.

I tried squirming around but it only made their grip tighter.

They pushed me back in my Room and locked it. Great , locked again.

I waited till it was night then I took my laptop and made it silent as I logged in my Facebook and messaged mom and dad where I am , but there was no internet.

I took my mini WiFi out , yes I have one and thank god I brought it.

After it was sent , I prayed that they would see it.

5 hours later mom read her message but dad hasn't.

I got a replied instantly after she saw my message.

Antonella: Leona , don't worry. We'll find a way to come.

Leona: alright , thanks mom. I don't know how long can I keep up being with them but I'll try.

Antonella: we'll come as fast as possible. Love you. Thank god you brought your laptop.

Leona: alright.. Bye mom..I gotta hide my laptop before they find out..

Antonella: bye leona..

With that I turned my laptop off and hide it with a pile of my old clothes that I used to wear.

I don't even know what got in me. I could've just asked dad about what he talked on the phone.

I got in my bed , it's quite small now to be honest but still comfortable enough.

I fell asleep as I closed my eyes.