Chapter Eight: Mr.Bully

A/N: If you just wanna skip to their song...it starts at : 2:40 ..I actually cried for this song of theirs..cause..I know how they felt getting bullied like that cause I once was also bullied and stuff..anyways..back to the story :)

----------------------

Leona's POV...

Well..I got into the school and started finding the office while getting lots of weird looks from the students..

And I finally found the office at last..

I saw a woman who looks like she's probably around 40?

"Hello , I'm Leona..Leona Messi.." I told her..

"Yes , here is your schedule and locker key..stay away from Louie and Terance.." She said..

Well..stay away from them it is!

I took the schedule and key..

My first period is Maths..yay..-,-..

I got into the class and took a seat near a window..

"Oh look here..a newbie.." A guy said while smirking..

"Urm..you are...?" I asked..

"Louie.."

Oh damn..

"Im Leona.." I said smiling..trying to be friends?

"Hah..you worthless piece of shit..think you're so great being Lionel Messi's daughter.. I bet he just felt pity of you and adopted you" He punches me right on my cheek..

I fell on the floor causing a big mess of desks and chairs..

The teacher and a few students got in as I stood up and sat back on my table with a swollen cheek..

Louie sat right next to me and gave me death glares each second..