Chapter Twenty Two: Wth

Leona's POV...

I told everything that happened to Jasha , she's the only person who knew about everything. Literally everything , from the start till now.

We went back to the training field and changed into our training attire.

We went back out of our locker room and started to play. I couldn't get my mind off what happened in Luke's house. I said John , I yelled at him because he made those memories rush back in me.

I was then in front of the goal post. I kicked the ball so hard , in all anger of John.

The ball went in lightning speed and pushed the goalkeeper in the net when she tried to catch the ball.

Everyone was amused and started walking towards me , asking how did I do that and all.

Only Jasha looked at me and told that she needed to talk to me for a fee seconds.

We walked across the field away from the others.

"Whaddup?" I asked.

"Dude , did you see what you did? Our goalie is injured because of your kick. You were angry on John weren't you?" She said.

"Yea , I just..didn't know where it all came from." I said.

"It's okayh , I get it. Now , come on! Let's go kick some balls!" She said and kicked a ball which landed near the goal post.

I laughed so loud at the double meaning.

..Time Skip..

After training , Jasha gave me a ride home.

We listened to all kinds of song on the radio and started screaming out the words.

Once we reached my house , I asked Jasha if she could sleepover but she said she couldn't because her cousin is coming over from London.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow , yeah?" I said.

"Yup. See ya!" She said and drove off.

I walked into the house and found it very quiet , there was no lights turned on too .

"What the hell." I muttered.

"Mom?? Dad??" I yelled throughout the house.

I didn't get any answers so I figured they were sleeping.

It was 8pm. They wouldn't usually sleep this early , only when they're tired.

I mean , I told them I was coming home late cause I was hanging out with Jasha for awhile .

I decided to check their bedrooms just in case.

I walked upstairs while calling Jasha.

She picked up.

"Hello?" She said through the phone.

"Jash , there's no one at home and I feel like something's wrong. I'm checking all the rooms so if I die , it's a murderer. " I said as I walked to my parent's room , no one.

"No one in my parent's room." I added.

"Dude , I'm coming to get you. Just wait at your porch." She said.

I could tell she got frightened.

"Okayh. I'll check Thiago and Mateo's room and come." I said.

"No , come NOW." She said and hung up.

But just in case , I checked the room.

I walked in and turned the light on.

OH MY GOD !

I turned the light off and ran downstairs to the porch.

I saw Jasha already at the front , so I quickly ran towards her car and got in.

"Step on it , now! Quick!" I yelled and she went.

"What the hell happened?!" She asked.

"Thiagi and Mateo , I saw their..their.." I said.

"What?!" Jasha exclaimed.

"Their teddy bear scared the shit out of me." I said.

"You Idiot! You got me so scared and worried." She hit my head with her free hand.

"I'm calling my parents." I said as I took my phone and dialled mom's number.

"Hello? Mom?" I said.

"Hello , Leona. Where are you?" She asked.

"Well , I came home and saw that no one was at home so Jasha said we could have a sleepover. Where are you guys?" I asked.

"Oh , we went shopping. We thought you'd come home quite late. Thiago put the chocolate back inside." Mom said.

"I'll be back by tomorrow morning. Bye." I said.

"Your dad is still in training , bye." She said.

"Okayh." I said and hung up.

"Well? What did she say?" Jasha asked.

"She's shopping with Thiago and Mateo , and my dad is still in training." I said.

"Well , sleepover?" I asked.

"Finee. Just act like a goody two shoes infront of my parents and cousin." She said.

"Alright!" I said.

We blasted the music and screamed out the lyrics all the way till we reached Jasha's house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I gave you guys a little thrill now didn't I? 😈😈 - Rash xx