Chapter Nineteen : Lol , wut?

Leona's POV...

I came back home and saw Xavi was still there.

"Leona , you came back home early." Dad said.

"Yeah , my friend had to go back to her hotel cause she had an important work or something." I said.

"Xavi and his son was just about to leave. It's a good thing you came . Xavi is going to Australia for training. So , till we meet again Xavi! 😊" Mom said.

"What about his son?" I whispered to mom.

"He'll be here. His aunt will take care of him here." My mom whispered back.

"Kayh." I said.

"Bye Xavi. It was nice meeting you. Even though it was for a short time. See you soon! " I said with a smile.

Xavi laughed and said "Bye Leona. Hope to see you soon! "

I smiled.

"It was nice to meet you again Xavi , after a long time. Hope to see you again around barça." Dad Said.

Xavi smiled and waved goodbye from his car as they drove off.

I went back in and took a slice of bread , spreading Nutella over it. I started eating it like I haven't eat in 10 years.

"Leona , try eating like a girl." Laughed mom.

"Leona, don't forget. You have training tomorrow." Dad said.

"Lol , wut?" I said.

"You have training. There's a game against the Real Madrid Feminine Football Club. So , They want you to play in it as captain." Dad said with a smile.

"Oh god , I have not train in days Dad!" I said in worry.

"We can train right now if you want , Leona" Dad said with a smirk.

"Oh you're on!" I said as I ran towards the field. Getting a ball on my way.

"Don't you both dare break another vase of mine!" I heard mom yell.

"Okayh , mom!" I yelled back from the field.

Dad and I then started playing like there's no tomorrow.

❤🔴💙🔵❤🔴💙🔵❤🔴💙🔵

I know it's short. I'll make it longer tomorrow.