Chapter Twenty: Oh Poop.

The Lost Girl Of His Life... Book GOT 14K READS OMG IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD AND CRYING TEARS OF JOY!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! 😢💕❤ here's another update as a gift.

💙🔵❤🔴💙🔵❤🔴💙🔵❤🔴💙🔵

Leona's POV...

After training it was about 8pm . I know , late right? We started at 5pm and ended at 8pm. I just love training with dad. He makes it so fun.

We had dinner after bathing. We watched a few TV shows after dinner and went to bed.

Oh poop. I just remembered. I gotta hang out with Luke tomorrow! Oh poop. Oh poop. Oh poop. Oh POOP! I totally forgot about it.

It wouldn't be nice to cancel it now. I'm gonna be busy the whole day tomorrow. Oh god. What if I just texted him to come to the game instead? That's a good idea.

You're a genius , Leona!

I know I am.

Alright shut up , inner voice.

I am also called as your brain.

Just stfu.

Lol. No.

Did you just lolled in my head?

Yes I did.

How dare you?

I am also in your head. I have the rights.

*mentally rolls eyes*

You are getting crazy.

Yeah , I should stop talking to you.

Wow. That hurts.

Bye.

Wow. You're not saying sorry? What happened to that Lionel Messi's kind daughter thing .

I said bye.

Wow. That hurts.

"Leona? Are you asleep?" Dad's voice interrupted my very interesting conversation with my mind.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p' .

"I just wanted to wish you luck since I'll be leaving to training earlier than you tomorrow." He said with a smile.

"Thanks , dad" I said kindly.

Now you be kind? What happened to that girl who said 'stfu' to me and used sarcasm?

Shut up , mind.

"Leona , listen. I want you to not be sad if you lose. Losing or winning doesn't matter. If they are being a sore loser. Let them be. Haters are gonna hate. Are you gonna fall back down for that? No! You fight back and show them that you can ! But if you lose. Don't be ashamed. Keep trying and trying until you are satisfied with who you are. Not who people want to see." Dad said.

"Thanks , dad." My voice cracked as I was about to cry.

Those words my dad just said , Motivated me. It gave me strength. It was all I needed to stop self harming . Knowing that it was from a person who I loved made those words more special.

He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead and said "goodnight , Leona. Good luck on tomorrow's game!"

Thanks dad. For everything.

Wtf. Now you're emotional? Girl , are you on your period??

-,- why don't you shut up , mind. I'm tryna have a moment here.

Carry on then. I'll just be here judging you.

I'm going to sleep.

Wow. From emotional to mean girl 3. Are you sure you're not on your peri- zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..😴😴😴