Boxing Day!

Just letting you know all the characters belong to Rick except for Cordelia and the plot the drawing up here is not mine guys give the credit to the wonderful person who draw this,you may continue to read.
****************************
Nico's POV:
I woke up in my bed and then I remembered today is boxing day I decided to take Cordelia with me and the girls and boys,to go shopping.I got up went to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower I got my favourite scent on vanilla and mint green.Once I was done I combed my messy bed hair back and put on a little gel.Today's going to be special I singed lowly so Leo or the Stolls can't hear me.I dressed up with a fancy black shirt some skinny blue jeans and my special aviator brown jacket,along with my skull ring and black bracelet that Cordelia gave me.Once I was out the bathroom I brought mortal money in a bag and went to Cabin 3(Poseidon cabin) .I opened to door slowly and saw Percy drooling and Cordelia sleeping peaceful gosh she looks so quiet.I tried to wake then up but it did not work I signed,What would Percy do I thought?Aha!Blue cookies! Right before I was about to finish my sentence Percy and Cordelia were wide awake screaming cookies!There are no cookies but today is a sale in a mall called Boxing Day I said!Percy just said don't take Clarisse she might think it means boxing others in the face.We laughed ya she is a Ares kid,and one with a attitude Percy added we chuckled.So what's a sale said Percy,it's when mortals get discount on certain clothes,food,games and toys basically lowering the price.Okay Percy said,Cordelia went to sleep after that I signed what am I going to do to make her wake up I thought.Cordelia what do you want me today to get you to wake up,First Cordelia said get me a outfit then do my hair.Percy went and got and used the washroom I thought about her bra and underwear and decided to give her very short clothes even drew would be jealous.

Short tank top

Short Skirt

I get some lacy black panties and bra

After returning with the clothes,I said dress up with a smirk,Percy went out of the bathroom and Cordelia went in to change into the outfit I put together for her.Once she come out of the bathroom she said Nico you made me wear short clothes!She realized Percy was gone that ditcher she mumbled I smiled.So you still want me to do your hair?Fine she said I did promise,we both went in the bathroom and I saw some undergarments and condoms.What are these for I said she blushed,just do my hair she said,I made her hair into a fishtail braid then into a bun.She looked beautiful and Gish her back I can see her ever curve I thought.I instantly closed the door and kissed her neck she moaned,she grinded and twerk on my manhood causing a bulge.I sat on the toilet and pulled her in my lap I started touching her breast and letting her ride me.I toke off her shirt and pants,and I took off my shirt and pants.She stared at my mighty 6 pack,I smirked like the view?Blushing she took off her bra and sticked her boobs right in my face do you like this view? She said I took my tongue and sucked and grabbed the other one.She keeped on touching my growing erection Cordelia I said we will Do this some day k yes,she replied.We got on are clothes and good thing Percy wasn't there we walked hand in hand to the cafeteria I saw her went to her table and me to mines.I started playing with my food but boys were looking at her,I'll make a move on her later I smirked thinking of my idea.After breakfast I went up to her and slam her against the wall kissing her while boys and girls drooled all over as I smirked,she's mine I said to the boys,and he mines, she said to the girls I smiled.Goodbye I need to ask the others about the trip k she said.(Am going to make Nico a playboy cause I want to see has bad side)the first cabin I came to was the Aproditite Cabin I saw Piper and the others all together talking I said what's up guys,they turned there heads to me,want to come to the mall for Boxing Day!K everyone said bring your boyfriend/girlfriend. Over or a friend see ya there Oh and dress nice,I added.I went back to the Hades cabin tomorrow is going to be awesome I lad back and went sleeping,oh but a nightmare come me and Drew fucking while Cordelia watching us I hated it.