Nightmares

All the characters do not belong to me expect Cordelia and the plot.Anyway thanks and read away!
^^^^^_____^^^^^********>>>>>>> I tried to make a trident!
Nico POV

In the dream

My dream was that there was girl with a boy with raven hair and sea green eyes I could tell it was Cordelia and Percy with there mom and dad celebrating there birthday.They were so happy giving gifts opening them and they looked so cute!

Then all of a sudden a light flash came there was standing Zeus,Poseidon tried to reason with him and they agreed on something to make sure Cordelia forget her brother cause she was to powerful.But they promised Percy can still remember her they cried then I realized Cordelia was in a foster parent home.Being taken care from one of Poseidon maids she look happy but in her eyes they were sad the last thing I heard before I woke up is the sound of crying and her past pained me now.

End of Dream

Cordelia POV

I heard screaming and crying from the Hades cabin so I went there and saw Nico crying while he is sleeping immediately I know it was a nightmare I hugged him and say it's okay.Rocking him back in fourth I started to sing a song my mom would always sing to me.

Close you eyes breathe deep and slow,
Shadows and nightmares held us all,
But you see the light shining in the darkness,
Are love can hold us strong,

Am always here for you,
No matter what challenges comes,
I always love you,
No matter what,

Close your eyes breathe deep and slow,
Shadows and nightmares held us all,
But you see the light shining in the darkness,
Are love can hold us strong,

Am always here for you,
No matter what challenges comes,
I always love you,

No matter what.

(I made up the song please don't steal this song belongs to me in copyright okay continue with the story)

I asked him what was your dream about?

Nico replied about you Percy and your mom and dad and Zeus.What happened he explained to me that we were celebrating me and Percy birthday getting presents from are mom and dad.He told me the part which made me sad he told me Zeus is the reason.I forget about Percy I felt mad,anger but I said in my mind there still family no matter what.I cried on his shoulder and he rubbed my back after minutes of Silents he said look at me I looked down he brings my chin up and kissed me I put my arms around his necks and the other hand in his hair.He pulled me closer making are crotch rubbed against each other.After minutes we took out are mouths and took breathes I said I always be here for you Nico.He kissed me on the cheek and hugged with me.

After the conversation we went outside to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.I sat down on the Poseidon table with Percy while Nico went to the Hades table sitting with Hazel.His half-sister I got blueberry juice and blue pancakes just like Percy.Percy said you have some good taste I laughed we both knew we like blue and blue things.

Annabeth came over and said hi to me then she talked a bit with Percy after breakfast the monster Drew came in my face and said watch out Nico will be mine.I said I will shred you to pieces you slut I push her into the wall she just went off storming madly.I laughed I was like serious her face.Then a shadow came out Nico said guess you already handled the slut he talked my hand and said meet you at the arena.

To be continued so exited for next chapter bye and stay calm and roll on peace out!✌🏼️